Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SoCal "Pull" party?

Anyone near Ventura County want to help me out tomorrow/Saturday pull an ej22t, harness, etc?

I'll start early and then watch Notre Dame at 1pm? :) I know, I know, I've heard enuff about the Irish, keep it to yourselves..

If anyone can lend assistance, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

whatcha gonna do with the engine/harness?/....thinking about selling it?:grin:

-Dalton

A HUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEE thanks to Subi81 (aka Cody). Thanks to him, a couple of my buddies, a harbor freight hoist, a few incidents that will make great stories, we ended up getting it pulled and back to my garage (we dismantled in my work parking lot)

Wrecker was supposed to pick up at 2pm but they had to push me back to 9:30pm tonight...

Thanks again to Cody... between him and 'sko this week I have really seen firsthand the extent of how far our community really reaches; I also saw firsthand that this is a true community.

More info when I have time. Thanks to all who have had input and offered there time and advice...

great story of people pulling together, and the picutres certainly show the work done. andlooks like a good weather day for it too.

Just out of curiosity, where in Ventura county were you? I grew up in Thousand Oaks, lived just South of the Hwy 23/ Hwy 101 interchange, got to watch it being built-rode bikes over all the roads and bridges before it was opened as a kid!