Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

new daily driver... not so daily...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:49 AM

well took an innocent drive up to the naches ranger district in my new daily driver. just to drive up to raven's roost and also check out the the trailheads near milk lake and the goofy rocks... so i went down some of the upper powerline trail and all the way to the rocks... had a blast! love the sami. saw the trails... and anyone that knows me... i couldn't resist!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

did i mention bone stock... with street tires... unless these trails are wet they'll be even more of a cake walk with the toyota, exept the rocks, didn't try them in the samurai... not to mention the toyota is wider, so a little more caution will be needed to avoid trees on 687, 686 was pretty clear and open.

#2 Jerry DeMoss

Jerry DeMoss

Pushrods 'O' Fury

• Members
  • 2,408 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:54 AM

That looks like alot of fun! Nice scenery shots!

#3 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,109 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:59 AM

There you go already tring to break it. lol
Posted Image

They wheel with the best of them. But it was your wagon that showed my Sammi up at Evans Creek when it was still a weee little Soobie. You made it up a rocky hill climb that I couldn't because of the sammi's short wheelbase. It had a locker even. . .

#4 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:49 AM

There you go already tring to break it. lol

nah, just doing a structual integrity test... and making sure the 4wd works. need to get the money to finish the toyota... so i don't wheel the sami. an innocent drive up logging roads, with 4x4 trails all around, doesn't work with me :( i just want to play.

i remember that hill! fun times, i need to get a wheeler going, haven't been to evans in at least 4 years...

#5 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,867 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 28 September 2007 - 06:56 PM

Very nice scenery indeed. I would do a lot to have a place to wheel like that near me, hell even within 2 hours drive...
Nice little zuk too. Although I prefer their two wheeled models.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users