Ultimate Subaru Message Board

new daily driver... not so daily...

Rooinater

well took an innocent drive up to the naches ranger district in my new daily driver. just to drive up to raven's roost and also check out the the trailheads near milk lake and the goofy rocks... so i went down some of the upper powerline trail and all the way to the rocks... had a blast! love the sami. saw the trails... and anyone that knows me... i couldn't resist!

100_0557.jpg

100_0558.jpg

100_0561.jpg

100_0564.jpg

100_0566.jpg

100_0570.jpg

did i mention bone stock... with street tires... unless these trails are wet they'll be even more of a cake walk with the toyota, exept the rocks, didn't try them in the samurai... not to mention the toyota is wider, so a little more caution will be needed to avoid trees on 687, 686 was pretty clear and open.

There you go already tring to break it. lol

100_0564.jpg

They wheel with the best of them. But it was your wagon that showed my Sammi up at Evans Creek when it was still a weee little Soobie. You made it up a rocky hill climb that I couldn't because of the sammi's short wheelbase. It had a locker even. . .

There you go already tring to break it. lol

nah, just doing a structual integrity test... and making sure the 4wd works. need to get the money to finish the toyota... so i don't wheel the sami. an innocent drive up logging roads, with 4x4 trails all around, doesn't work with me :( i just want to play.

i remember that hill! fun times, i need to get a wheeler going, haven't been to evans in at least 4 years...