Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BOV = vrrrrrmmmmm psssss

Originally posted by JWX

why does it seem that everybody (on the east cost) who has an RX or a mod turbo also has either an RS or a WRX

I think it's a matter of having a newer Subaru introducing us to the world of Subarus and 80s scoobies make great 2nd cars...lol :D Why it is related to the east coast, I'm not sure... :-\

The RX is also my very first turbo car (that I've owned, not the first that I've driven) which is a bit of a new experience...I'm becoming a boost junkie very quickly...LOL

The only problem right now is traction, in it's current state it will roast 1st gear, spin all the way through 2nd, and bark 3rd when I'm on it hard. So I usually don't fully lay on it until about 4 grand in 2nd.[/b]

I know exactly what you mean, I have a feeling I'm going to end up wearing out one tire much faster than the other 3 on my RX (I'm running about 10-12psi right now)...LOL :D

Cool pic, BTW!

What rally is happening on Sunday, pleaides?

On another note, here's a pic of my other car (the RS)...

2.JPG

On yet another note, I'm throwin around the idea of ej22t turbo with a wrx downpipe, to a 2.25" straight pipe for the RX/Loyale. Anyone know if this'll work? (I know I can search, just curious if it's been done. I heard the flange will work together)

Thanks,

Scott

Originally posted by pleiades

well the rally was cancelled due to weather.

as for your turbo question. You'll have to chage the up-pipe flange, but if you're using a wrx downpipe, that will work for the outlet side. You can get the up-pipe flange from subachad: http://www.uniquemotorsports.com

Thanks for the info on both questions, I think I'll give it a shot. Shouldn't be too expensive to find the parts and it'll be some nice research.

Scott