Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Meet at Colchester CT SCORE!!!!!!!!

For those of you not following the other post thread about the "Subaru Mostly Junkyard Closing" there is a good Subaru enthusiast who has to close up his junkyard untill he can find new space to rent.

Subarus from a 1971 ff-1 "G" to 90's Legacys. Lots of EA81 and EA82 vehicles. One severely rusted 44k Gen I Brat (1980) with a decent interior- *** I AM CLAIMING THE DASHBOARD *** (blue,uncracked).

Let me check with Charlie,the owner,and make sure he wants to do this. We did talk about it and he seemed to be leaning towards one big blow out day.

Located on Rt. 85 just north of the Salem CT town line.

***** PRIVATE PROPERTY ***** This is NOT open to the public so DON'T go there looking for the place expecting to get in. It is NOT an official business.

Talk to me about dates. I'll be running up there a few more times before it closes for good so there'll be several weekends or even weekdays if possible to meet.

Quick review from eldest to newest,best I can:

Some cars are still arriving from other locations.

1971 ff-1 G 1300 2door ** Supposedly Andrew is going to take it.

1973 Coupe -wasn't there yet but its coming -naturally I'll kill you if you take anything off it I need. ;)

1974's one just left,at least one more to come

1976 sedan

1977 wagon

1978/9 wagons

1980 Brat

1980-84 Coupes (hardtops)

1984 FORMER USMB CALENDER CAR 4wd wagon (yes,Chris Lantieri's old wagon)

1982???? GLF-5 that's right,a RARE GLF-5 not pretty,but its there.

1985-6 style GL/DL wagons

1987-9 " " " " ,and sedans

Maybe one or two 1990-94 Loyales

1990-94 Legacys but mostly whole cars. Some for parts,but if that's your only interes here be sure to make contact before making a long drive.

There's also other cars of interest like an old Firebird,old Ford Falcon,rusted Corvair....Volvos,VW Cabiolet,more.

Please check my photo gallery and the most recent pages should give you a good idea.Mostly tried to take the Subarus of course,but you might see just about anything in the background.

What time is everyone planning on meeting up. If i dont hear back in the next few hours im going to give you a call Paul.

Closer to 10AM would be best. A little early shouldn't be a big deal but please don't show up super early.

To all:

Again,this is a RENTED SPACE it is not Charlie's property and it is NOT a BUSINESS.

You are there on your own and are expected to not get hurt,etc.etc.....so please,make this a good and healthy day all around.

Address:532 New London RoadCity:Colchester

Hope to see you there. All lists are printed and I'm almost out the door.....well,pretty soon.;)

Wow,great time for me,I can tell you that. :banana:

Uncracked dash for my '73 GL1400 Coupe. OK,let's see you pull one of those out from your local Subaru guru's place. :lol:

Well,it's a shame that the vintage northeast owners are a little too busy,etc. There's a slew of good parts still left there.

Our man Charlie could sure use to make some money back from those cars and parts so please if you still need something ask me and I'll relay the message or get the part(s) for you and ship.

Meanwhile,I'm going to ask Charlie if its ok to give you guys his number and you can work out your own deals.

Just don't get caught working under a car like I did by the owner of the property. Apparently he wasn't pleased and let charlie know as much.. which sucked. But yeah, loads of old subie parts down there, lots of EA81 and EA82 cars to be picked over. As Charlie said "It's a subaru lovers dream, and it's dissapearing."

Just don't get caught working under a car like I did by the owner of the property. Apparently he wasn't pleased and let charlie know as much.. which sucked. But yeah, loads of old subie parts down there, lots of EA81 and EA82 cars to be picked over. As Charlie said "It's a subaru lovers dream, and it's dissapearing."

Must have been tose cretins with the Maxima that got Roy(the owner) pissed. Who were those losers anyways? Must have been someone who called Charlie's ads....I guess. We've worked on cars there before right in front of Roy.

Kind of like that I got there early and tucked myself into the far back corner long before anyone else showed up,including Roy.