Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TWB FABRICATIONS (Soobme) WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

pinksock

Yes I have been a member here for about 8mths now and have had a great experience with everyone but Soobme!!!!!!! about 4months ago i sent him $800 for him to make me a front and rear bumper and roof rack. i guess its my falt i trust to many people but he told me to send half and half when it was done. I decided to send the whole amount and that was the biggest mistake i ever made. To make a long story short after blowing me off for weeks that turned in to months he then gave me a sob story about moving because his job relocated him, and still i was fine with that. but after many times of him asking me if i wanted my money back i finally said yes and thats when the talking stoped. weeks went by and then he told me he overdrafted his account and didnt have the money, not intill i blow his phone up one day and his wife anwsered the phone, of course she had no idea of any of this so i received half of my money back, after that just empty promises of when i would get the rest of it back:mad: so I called him tonight after no contact with him for about amonth or so and guess what.... he anwsers and has the nerve to say uh uh uh no this isnt Tony Bowers I dont know who this is. What a little ***************.

ANYWAY TO ANYONE THAT LIVES IN THE AREA OF PRINEVILLE ORAGON (AND NOT SURE OF THE SPELLING ABOUT 1 HOUR OR SO FROM MEDFORD) THAT KNOWS WHERE TONY BOWERS LIVES , I WILL SPLIT HALF OF THE 400 WITH THAT PERSON IF THEY CAN SAVE ME A TRIP FROM BOISE. I DO HAVE THE ADDRESS OF THE NEW PLACE HE LIVES IN AND I THINK ALL THAT WOULD NEED TO BE DONE IS TO TALK TO HIS WIFE. AN UNHAPPY WIFE IS A UNHAPPY HOME :grin: AND YES HERE IS HIS PHONE NUMBER IF ANYONE FEELS SO INCLINED(541) 326-9745

REMEMBER ALL OF THE SUBARU COMMUNITY THIS IS ARE SITE AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAKE THE WORLD A WORSE PLACE. TO THE MONITORS PLEASE LEAVE THIS HERE, I KNOW ITS XTREM BUT TO SAVE SOMEONE ELSE FROM HEART ACHE OF LOSSING HARD EARNED MONEY THAT WOULD MAKE THERE SUBY HAPPY WITH NEW FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS WITH A ROOF RACK, THIS GUY SHOULD BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS ALL AND PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP 200 BUCKS TO YOU, HAVE A GREAT DAY.:)

Tony Walrath tonywalrath@hotmail.com

Wow this is kinda shocking. I know tony, he built bumpers and racks for me and i never had any trouble. I've met him a few times and he's a standup guy. I havent talked to him in a while, didnt even know he was still in the fabricating business.

Im sure you will get your other $400 back. If I lived any closer, i'd be happy to help you, just so this would be settled and clear his name.

Did you do the transaction over e-mail or what? As far as I know, he hasnt even been an active member in months.

-Brian

well I talk to him over phone and email and view all of the replys from everyone he did fabrication for. was when i talked to him he sounded very professinal and like he was a stand up guy, was very good at following up with me but after the money was sent he just blow me off and then the lies lies lies followed, all i want is my money. anyway thanks for viewing and replying. Still 200 reward for finder fee :grin:

Tony Walrath

Man I know how you feel. I had someone else on the message board here do the same kind of crap. It's one lie after another, you think the guy is stand up and he turns out to just be a liar. I'm still waiting for my money and it's been nine months. There’s still a little part of me that wants to think that he'll give me my money back but I'm not holding my breath. The think that flares me up is that he said he'd send it when he's got it, but then I see him on here buying stuff. What's up with that?

Anyway I wish I could help you too but Medford is too far from Portland. Good luck.

Wow this is kinda shocking. I know tony, he built bumpers and racks for me and i never had any trouble. I've met him a few times and he's a standup guy. I havent talked to him in a while, didnt even know he was still in the fabricating business.
crooks don't screw everyone they come into contact with. people in general don't, they don't work that way. it doesn't take much for someone to start making excuses or justifying. that you had a good experience is anecdotal. point soobme to this thread and let him respond. that will give him a chance to clarify his side of the story.
but then I see him on here buying stuff.
wow, that would fire me up too. i'd search around or ask the moderators, there may be a proper way to address this issue. if he hosed you, he shouldn't be allowed to make transactions on here. did you give him a bad mark on the Itrader notification?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...