Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Some pics from last weekend 10/13

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TeamCF

Rocker panel smasher

• Members
  • 1,271 posts
  • Sandy, OR

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:01 PM

Did not get much sleep friday night so I got up way late for making it out to the Mt. Hood Rally. :( But I went out into the woods anyway. (even saw some people on thier way home from the rally on 26)
Went down the still creek basin area and down some PL trails I had not ventured down up Lolo.
Some pics.
Posted Image
A stream crossing up on Lolo. The trail was kinda short and ended at some PL towers but it was a fun one.
There is another one that I want to have other vehicles around for next time. It has a crossing as well but its a knarly rock strewn climb on the other side.
Posted Image
Just another pic on my fave PL trail, the one with the holes that I like to get on 3 wheels on. Shows my new lights. :)
Posted Image
Mini flex.
Posted Image
A remote camp site that is up near the fire tower I took Still Creek to.
This had two ways in. A short but nasty uneven loose rock hill climb, and a smooth trail. They formed a nice little loop. I took the nasty one and to my amazement the scooby made it. :)

I should have gotten a pic of the mud pit that almost had me walking home.
Hit a pit that is too rutted for my stock tires to make through dry.... It had a couple feet of water in it this time and I went in like a fool. 2nd gear, low range, full throttle. It was real slow, but it paddled through.

#2 chazmataz

I'm a Mud Addict

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • Estacada

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:49 AM

nice pictures, looks like fun. to bad i had to work but i was up that way sunday visiting friends but didn't go and do any wheeling.

we'll have to get together soon and go to those places that you don't want to do alone.

i will be going up to goat this saturday night after work with some wheelin friends we'll be going up the colton side.

#3 scoobyclimbs

Attack of the madaxeman..

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Newberg

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:31 AM

nice pics! I know the exact spot of the creek -X-ing...that was our mini excursion on the way to WCSS8...with Glcraig...and another friend .:headbang:

By the way the rally didn't end until about 9:30pm.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users