Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bumpers, lifts, roofs racks...you name it. UPDATED, WITH WEBSITE 11/17

[HTi]Johnson

My friends and I are trying to tap into the Subaru market for custom products. I know there are a lot of other Fabricators out there, we're not trying to steal business, just tap the market that's close to the central-western Oregon area. We just did a 3 inch lift on caliplates subaru, he hasn't driven it yet, but he'll love it.

We can do bumpers, roof racks, lifts, and almost anything you can think of. I don't have pictures of my products yet, but if you're interested, let me know, I'll send you a link to the webpage once we get it situated.

I'm sure our prices will suprise you.

Thanks for your interest,

Justin.

P.S. We're located in Coburg, Or. 2 hours south or Portland and 5 minutes north of Eugene.

UPDATE: Here's our website, I know it's not much, but it's a start. Feel free to give suggestions. Head Trauma, inc.

Considering how I've been a welder for four + years I think I might be able to figure it out. I've made bumpers for Samurais and a rear bumper for a ea71 brat.

Here's some lifts I've done:

Bratcrew004.jpg

Marves005-1.jpg

RhodyDays07027.jpg

Those are all EA71 bodies with EA81 running gear. I think figuring out lifts takes a little more time than a bumper. I took offense to your words, I probably shouldn't have. I'll get more pictures and let people decide how my work is.

do you know what kind of work gose into a bumper even a simple one built right takes a fair amout of time.

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...

I know everyone is apprehensive with throwing their money to a business that's just starting, or even a business that's been around.

But that's why I started doing this (other than wanting my own bumpers/lift/rack). I didn't want to give someone my money and never see anything of it. I'm trying to keep the price down, as I know there's a reason most of us drive these older Subarus, nescessity, not pleasure. They are fun to drive, don't get me wrong.

If you're interested in buying anything, PM me, I'll work with ya.

Also, if you have any constructive suggestions, I'd like to know.

Just checked out your site.

Lovin' the EA81 roof rack and front bumper. :grin:

Hopefully sometime after the holidays I can be bolting one of them on my GL.

I'll let ya know. :)

Oh, on the bumper. I'm sure its no problem, but any chance of a couple light tabs on there?

Guess we can talk about that once I'm in a position to buy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
p?s=792600184&t=234101386&position=topHey justin as soon as you get some decals hook me up Ill advertise for you no problem

Justin, let me know if you need some decals produced. Maybe we can work some sort of trade out.

here are some of the decals we produced for our customers.

dsc01093ie6.jpg