Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Poor, poor Wagon! This is sad.

Man that really gives me Rage!! There soo stupid!:mad:

I beleave no soob should die. but the humain way to do it would taking it off-roading or sell it for parts to other soob owners.. That's the respectful way.

STUPID KIDS!!!! Kind of makes me sad to see a EA82 treated like that...:(

Pore GL

-Tom

The subaru's gods are pissed now.:slobber:

Yeah, so now we as appreciaters of all things Subaru(old and new), get punished. Just look at what has happened, they gave us a rather un-Subaruish looking 2008 WRX and STI! Why?! WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY?!!!

I agree though, those bastages should be sent to one of the US's "non-existent" political prison's for some good ol' American discipline and mental reprogramming!

-Patrick

Kids these days. No respect for property or possesions. When I take over, folks like that will be involuntarily drafted into the Marine Corp. They make good bullet sponges.

GD

Why would you think the USMC would want them??? We may be a bit rough, but we have a ton of honor instilled in us. Oh, and contrary to popular belief, they teach Marines to avoid bullets :grin:

Why would you think the USMC would want them??? We may be a bit rough, but we have a ton of honor instilled in us. Oh, and contrary to popular belief, they teach Marines to avoid bullets :grin:

Well - it's mostly the mental "reprogramming" I was refering to. The brainwashing sure works well, but it's just not for me. Too dangerous. We use the Marines to scare the enemy, and use up their ammunition. They are shock troops. Not that it's a bad thing per-se, but they do instill a certain amount of "honor" in dying for "your country". Personally I'm of the belief that the objective is to make the other ba$tard die for his....

GD

Yeah, so now we as appreciaters of all things Subaru(old and new), get punished. Just look at what has happened, they gave us a rather un-Subaruish looking 2008 WRX and STI! Why?! WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY?!!!

I agree though, those bastages should be sent to one of the US's "non-existent" political prison's for some good ol' American discipline and mental reprogramming!

-Patrick

I totaly agree with the 2008 STI and WRX.. That was the work of the Subaru gods:lol: I think we all should show Those basterds a thing or two:Flame: I still feel sad about how that GL was treated......

That was a boring way to destroy a car.I would rather go 90 mph down a road most people can only go 5 mph.more than 75% of the time in the air,oh yea.Then after the car will no longer move under its own power-then crush the remains with large 4x4's.

That guy swings like a total puss.

I'm 5'5" and 140lbs. About the same size as Mr. Forget The Bull, if I'm not mistaken.

I'd at least have gotten the axe through the hood on the first try. And I'm smart enough not to get "stung" by swinging an axe at something it's going to bounce off of instead of cut. He was also looking pretty tired of swinging that thing about 6 minutes in. Those screwballs didn't even take a swing at the grille or break all the windows.

At least it wasn't an EA81 wagon or an EA82 GL10. Could have been worse :grin:

That guy swings like a total puss.

I'm 5'5" and 140lbs. About the same size as Mr. Forget The Bull, if I'm not mistaken.

I'd at least have gotten the axe through the hood on the first try. And I'm smart enough not to get "stung" by swinging an axe at something it's going to bounce off of instead of cut. He was also looking pretty tired of swinging that thing about 6 minutes in. Those screwballs didn't even take a swing at the grille or break all the windows.

At least it wasn't an EA81 wagon or an EA82 GL10. Could have been worse :grin:

Yeah i'm 5'11" and 204lbs and i could have gotten that axe thru something.. What a puss:lol: Dumb cowboys if you ask me. And for the record, It was a GL-10 wagon... It says GL on the rear gate door:) Stil a sad thing for any subaru to go thru.

Pretty soon Im going to send the EA82 to the pasture. Its had a good life. I think I will send it up in smoke.

Cuten out the front axles with a torch and smokin the rears till their gone. Then maybe some spare tire drifting. Then to the crusher.

I knew how to swing an axe properly at age eight.

You start with one hand at the base, and one hand immediately below the head... (well, you START with both hands at the bottom, head on the traget where you wanna hit it, and position your feet accordingly, THEN pick up axe as described) Then you swing the axe up off your shoulder, sliding the top hand all the way down to the bottom hand as you go, getting a trebuchet effect and like, tripling the force you are throwing the head with.

Otherwise you get nowhere fast.

I am guessing these guys don't cut alot of wood. They probly don't do very much with what little wood they have :rolleyes: