Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New shirts?

definately need to buy a few. and if there are kid sizes that'd be awesome, i could buy them for my 4 year old sister. start her off in the right foot. hopefully in jan and dec i can buy a hundered or 2 hundred dollars worth. :brow: decals would be sweet too!! never can get enough subaru advertisement on my car!!

well i deffinitely think theres enough "i want some" to make it worthwhile :D yippee!

hmm bumperstickers, rear window stickers, t-shirts, hoodies, socks with a logo, jackets, vests...

different color ****s and hoddies would be cool too, maybe black with white logo's and of course the white with black logos..

deffinitely kids sizes.. my little girl loves sweatshirts vs jackets..

Id like to be involved in makin some new shirts but would like to get some collective input on how they want the design to be. I am a graphic designer and if anyone else would like some art of their subaru done drop me a line.

Here is a sample of a porsche i did in vector on the ole puter.

post-1777-136027586565_thumb.jpg

I don't have time to read this whole thread, so....

Whoever is actually in charge of this: One of my students manages a screen printing shop. If we get a design decided on, let me know what quote you have and I will see if I can beat it. PM me here on USMB.

Originally posted by the sucker king

yes, everyone send money.........

plus by then santa should have put a little $$ in everyone's stocking (except for miles fox, but in his case i will make an exception and take coal as payment).

how about i trade you a Subaru Alliance shirt...? i didnt get any coal, but i would be happy to give you my Dook Nougat

Originally posted by skeet

Whoever is actually in charge of this: One of my students manages a screen printing shop. If we get a design decided on, let me know what quote you have and I will see if I can beat it. PM me here on USMB.

• 2 weeks later...

Shansf has whats left of my sube, but I want a hoodie! Shan, if they make a run, get me one, and I will pay you back, and I know you will.

Hello to everyone who remembers me. I shoved the xt fulltime dual range 5speed box and ea81t into an 82 dl wagon. I miss that car, it was wicked fast and handled really really well. shans got teh parts and is going to shove itguts into snow white. hey, maybe he should shove it into a hatch. Thats what i always wanted to do...

Anyway, hello to qman, Brian, Shan, skip, mike and everyone. I am sure when I get back from the UK I will be making another one or at the very leaste, helping shan