Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

put a rx body kit on my gl

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 89urabus

89urabus

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • albany,or

Posted 11 December 2003 - 03:35 PM

I put it on last week on my 89 four door it added a really different look to the car , now I have to get the rx hatchback tail fin if it will fit on my trunk , hopefully it will fit . Hondasucks has some pictures so hopefully he will post them soon

#2 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 11 December 2003 - 03:36 PM

did it fit perfectly? i mean in length... i figured the 3door was a tad shorter than the 4door..

i kinda want to get a kit for my RX sedan if it will fit...

#3 89urabus

89urabus

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • albany,or

Posted 11 December 2003 - 03:43 PM

it fits great no problems the airdam takes more work seeing how you have to drill three holes in each fender

#4 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 11 December 2003 - 04:12 PM

awsome, well if it fits on your sedan it'll fit on my sedan..

the hunt begins :burnout:

#5 myossfeece

myossfeece

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • UPinAsubaruRX, INDIANA

Posted 11 December 2003 - 04:31 PM

yes, sounds like it looks pimp. that's really cool can't wait to see the pics. maybe you should put a turbo in it and call it the "RX Killer."

#6 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 11 December 2003 - 05:15 PM

I don't think the 3dr rear spoiler with work on a sedan.

#7 89urabus

89urabus

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • albany,or

Posted 12 December 2003 - 02:26 AM

a turbo moter is in the plans hopefully, I guess i will have to maybe find a new tail fin if the rx one won,t fit I want some thing that really looks different and I would like to keep everything subaru parts maybe I,ll try to figure how to put an sti one on or see if an wrx one looks good

#8 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,087 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 12 December 2003 - 02:41 AM

Make me an offer on my Impreza rear wing. Its the sedan style, looks kinda like the factory wing on WRX's (not STi's or 98-01 RS coupes)

Here is a picture of it when it was still mounted on the car (sorry the pic doesnt show a whole bunch) but it should give you a decent idea at least.

After I am sure I am paying for an RS wing for the car (trunk is already drilled for an RS wing anyway) I will part with this one for whatever you see fit ($20 or more hopefully)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users