Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Brat Devil Kid Decal For Sale

Pooparu

I wanted to see what kind of response I get from these decals before I get a bunch printed up. I have traced out a very clean vector version to have screen printed and contour cut out of a very nice decal stock. I think they will look even better than the originals.

What size would be good?

How many people do you think will buy them?

1_-_Temp_copy.gif

I wanted to see what kind of response I get from these decals before I get a bunch printed up. I have traced out a very clean vector version to have screen printed and contour cut out of a very nice decal stock. I think they will look even better than the originals.

What size would be good?

How many people do you think will buy them?

1_-_Temp_copy.gif

I'd be in for some... I should check to see what size they are on the gokart....

Ya, I think if you go that size we would just cut it all out of vinyl. We were thinking something like 6"-8" tall. We would like to do a run of 500-1000 but we're not sure if we can sell them all. The larger the run the less expensive they will be, but if we only sell like 10 then we're out a lot of money. So we're on the fence about the whole thing.

But we could do a hood size one for like $50.00 + shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

how big could you go? like on the hood size

thanks Max

I'd be into getting one but only if it were pretty small. something like 4-6 inches tall that could fit on a rear window, somewhere inside the cab, or on the rear bumper. The brat looks pretty obnoxious already with the lettering and stripes, and I think a huge decal would be too much for me.

I'd be into getting one but only if it were pretty small. something like 4-6 inches tall that could fit on a rear window, somewhere inside the cab, or on the rear bumper. The brat looks pretty obnoxious already with the lettering and stripes, and I think a huge decal would be too much for me.

Word

• 1 month later...

I've finally got them finished. I got just a small run of 20 so anyone who wants one or more let me know.

Price: $11.00 (free shipping in the US)

Size: 6"H x 3.5"W

Material: It's a thermal transfer print onto a high performance 3M Vinyl.

You can paypal us at contact.us@bandrcom.com, or you can mail us a check/money order (make payable to B&R sign and design LLC.) at 7104 se 86th ave. portland, oregon 97266, or call us with a Visa/Mastercard at 971-255-2970. As soon as we get your payment we’ll sent out the decal. Let me know if you have any other questions.

bratkidcolorphototo3.jpg