Ultimate Subaru Message Board

dare i say diamond edition!?!?!?!?! PICS

ok so im kinda worked up about this but idk i havea 1980 wagon gl5 its not a diamond edition but i have the chrome that gose down the B pillar but the other day i was going to the store and i saw a 1980s diamond edition gl wagon i talked to the guy (befor i noteced the D/E chrome) and he said some old guy gave it to him for nuthing. when i first saw it it was stock and has some bumper wreckage. now it hasa hole in the hood looks like it was made with an ax then he put a cheepo wing on the roof and some fog lights OH yeah he half rump roast rattle cand it blue with the SUBARU 5 on the side in yellow.

Anyways he has it for sale and on the forsale sign it sayz 900.00 for sale wrx edition wagon yadda yadda and i see the chrome every day he livs a blcok away and every day ithink aobut talking to him and seeing if i can get the whole car from him. i really want the chrome for my 80 but idk if he will come down form 900.00 its not worth it and he is a stupid college kid (no offence to any here) but you know the kind of person the youtube kind that beat the crap out of subarus for no reson. any one got any advice .

I cant believe he did that to a Diamond Edition!!!!

I believe there were only 500 of the Diamond Editions made. That is absurd!!! :mad:

Only 500?

Maybe I shuld look a little more closely at the one in the wrecking yard down here. Been sitting there forever, seems mostly in tact.

What you need to to is get a flathead screwdriver, and jam it into the driver door lock. Yank it around for a bit then pull out the lock. They are easy to break. Then use a phillips to remove the plastic steering column covers and the left side of the ignition switch. Needle nose pliers on the flat metal things unlock the steering and the flathead will start the car. Drop a $20 bill on the ground and drive off with your new Black Diamond. (Don't forget to do a VIN swap)

lol would do that but the car isnt worht it (inside trashed, body rusted out ect) i was htinking aobut just taking a scraper over ther atr night and just taking hte diamond edition chrome that gose under the door thats all i want :-\

any one have it or can they get it ???

will apy good for it

Rob:cool:

lol would do that but the car isnt worht it (inside trashed, body rusted out ect) i was htinking aobut just taking a scraper over ther atr night and just taking hte diamond edition chrome that gose under the door thats all i want :-\

any one have it or can they get it ???

will apy good for it

Rob:cool:

I've got a few, but you have to apy me in girlie giggles.