Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Can anyone translate this page?

Yep, the first one is in Italian, that's for sure.

In general, it sounds like a regular sales article -- all the options, a little on bit of technical info, how great it is et cetera... Doesn't show the date of the article though, it could be old or new -- no telling, I prefer the looks of the 80's models, so I don't follow the new stuff that much. It it a very nice picture thouhg...

Talks a but about the engine and power distribution system, and how it works on and off-road (the pic is 'certainly' off-road. mentions the Subaru DNA in the Forester. Must be a fairly recent article since it's the new Forester body style. I can't really read modern Italian, but with two years of Latin buried in the dim recesses of my brain, I can get the gist of it.

They like it.

The new Subaru Forester will be one of the protagonists of the dell?Automobile?Mondiale? of Paris for being endured after commercialized in the versions two liters inhaled benzine and I upset in a position to distributing respective 125 and 177 CV.

This SUV maintains the DNA Subaru based on low, motor barycentre boxer, integral traction and distribution of the weights balanced. Concepts base that are translate in ease of handling, stability and absolute emergency on whichever street bottom.

The Forester new is a class sport-utility and the aesthetic modernizations bring to you from the designer of it have ulteriorly strengthened the spirit and l?aggressività.

The facade entire characterizes for one line more softly and spiovente of the cowling, realized in light alloy. On it ago calenders, that it introduces an unknown design of the template, capolino the new one logo of the Pleiadi, signaling that the same optical groups are hour mainly outline to you.

All new also l?impostazione of the posterior one. The hexagonal lines of the cut of the door, the lighter design of the bumper and the particular shape of the optical groups, assure in fact one personality much pleasant fort and.

Deeply it renews also the inner ones to you. Salting to edge to us it is found endured just comfort, appreciating some l?ambiente receiving, luminous and rich of solutions it works them.

The classic one plancia to?T? today it is proposed with a covering in metal that transmits one feeling of high tech. The instrumentation uses three clocks with three-dimensional effect of great dimensions and immediate interpretation. To the center of the plancia, it is found centers it them of regulation of the air conditioning. The commandos are entrusted to comfortable circular grip handles.

The mechanics of the Forester new maintains the already valid formulation of the previous generation that was based on the auto body carrying with suspensions to independent wheels.

The Forester new is proposed with two four cylinders boxer two liters: aspiring from 125 CV and one I upset electronically from 177 CV abbinabili to one 5 manual change to marce or an automatic rifle to four relationships managed.

The optimal dynamic qualities are insured persons dall?importante experience in the World-wide Rally with l?Impreza, signaling the presence of series of a sophisticated system ABS with electronic distributor of refraining force (EBD).

The list of the new Subaru Forester comprises three inhaled versions and two I upset with prices that go from the 24,900 euro of Forester 2,0 X? XQ to the 30,200 of 2,0 XT PR, passing for the 26,700 of 2,0 X? VR.

The versions with automatic gearshift finally are proposed to 28.480 (2,0 X - VR Automatic) and 31,980 euro(2.0 XT PR Automatic).

October 2002

Service drawn from http://www.infomotori.com

Hummmmmmmm?

The first picture says;................

...............I said RIGHT you Idiot!.............

No,...........Wait a minute...........my map is upside down.:cornfuzz:

Good thing we didn't stop for Hot Coffee at Mcdonalds!

The second picture says,

Ja, Sven, I sure Vish we had built a Rhino Buggy un-stead of this stupid corntraption. :argue:

or...........

Look what, Larry, Curley and Moe built while on a drinking binge:drunk:

Importent safety tip; Mixing, Alcohol, Subaru and welding can have terrible consequences:eek: