Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS10 Location and Date Set!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard from Kelly in a long time. He got a job wrenching and hasn't been on the board since Jan. I doubt, with the price of gas and the time its being held, that I'll be down, but you never know. Maybe if I could get Ed R. to pick up an inexpensive Brat and do the EJ transformation for me...?

there is no sleep to be had when 200+ 21 year olds show up with the idea that it's a party for the weekend. ;)

He Eric do you remember WCSS3. I think our whole camp was wasted the whole time we where there, and I think we where camped out right next to where you where camping at. I still feel bad for that one. But at least in this day in age, I'm a bit more mellow. :banana:

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

This is the on reason i regret moving from washington. I loved WCSS. I wish we could have it more central west. Like in Northern CA or Utah. Or anywhere closer. LOL Cant make it this year, cause i live in CO now. I just dont wanna put that many miles on my WRX.

This is the on reason i regret moving from washington. I loved WCSS. I wish we could have it more central west. Like in Northern CA or Utah. Or anywhere closer. LOL Cant make it this year, cause i live in CO now. I just dont wanna put that many miles on my WRX.

Aww, c'mon...

We've got members coming from south of Tucson, Arizona. That's at least TWICE as far as us from NorCal and Reno-Tahoe.

The social event of the season!:grin:

Well.. the date of this show is right on top of another trip I had planned...

however, in light of my recent Subaru purchase ;) ...

I have thought about the timing of this event, and I think there will be a way to have my cake and eat it too! :popcorn:

I should be there, assuming things go smoothly with my other travel (aka if I dont get stranded somewhere or run out of money :lol:)

this year, I will be showing my subie in the "older-gen" section... (aka gen 1) ....

• 2 weeks later...

I think that us East coasters are out...the price of plane fare went through the roof ..and since none of us can get enought time off work ( plus the gas prices) driving out is not an option. Maybe next year... was really looking forward to this too

Looks like I will be at Sand lake on the 14th and 15th of August if anyone wants to hit the Dunes and join us befor the show, its just below Tillimook on the coast, close to the Show in Astoria

I may be able to make it on the 15th.

Proly gonna try to hit TSF at some point that weekend too.