Ultimate Subaru Message Board

brat in sea-town/Aaron's

Karl

I was at Aaron's in seattle this morning, I was in hurry- had to pick my half shafts before getting to work, but I did notice that they have a T-top brat in their yard. It looks a little rough, but I've rebuilt worse. Didn't get a chance to check the year, or peek under the hood, but other than a dent in the drivers side front fender and missing it's left front wheel, it appeared intact. It was positioned at the front of their lot, where I think they put the vehicles that are potentially rebuildable.

Thought someone might want to know.

-Dok

If it is the silver one it is being parted. The tailgate is so-so. Some of the interior parts were missing. I think it was hit on the passenger side wasn't it? Usually the rebuilds are inside the corral. If it is still across the street it's for parts.

yeah, it was across the street, it was raining and i was in a hurry to get to work but it did look silver-ish, at the time i thought it was metallic light blue with some stripes, but i was in a hurry :)

it did have some denting on the drivers side fr. fender, but it looked like it was just the fender that took the hit, doubt it did anything to the frame...

-Dok