Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tecnical Write ups

Tecnical Write-ups

http://www.warpthree.com/milesfox/subaru/service/SubaruService.htm

the ones with links are complete. some of the information interlinks with the other pages

How is it? does it make sense to you. could you fix a soob with what is written?

if i left anything out, let me know, i had to go from memory with no available reference other than my own experience

I wrote some more. all of the other links that are not activated are being worked on, its what i will have

i will be working on a page about the road trip, with a draft of the 50 pages i wrote in idaho, pics of wcss5, and quotes from the message board. nothing bad or to incite flames. but hey, its my website

http://www.warpthree.com/milesfox/Message Board

the picture gallery and art gallery pages are now working. so is the messge board link.

i am currently working on the links page, i will be collecting urls for subaru related content and websites.

i am assuming permission to link to members' site (like you would mind) so if you DONT want YOUR sites linked to, speak up now

i'll try to have more tonight..................

i have a LOT of catching up to do on my website, being only about 20% done as you see it!

i want to make some smilies for the board if they will let me. i already made a fox smiley, its pimp :fox::D