Ultimate Subaru Message Board

another noob

hello everyone,

my name is jason(iluvdrt) and i have an 87 gl-10, non low range, ea82t wagon. it is my daily driver with 170k on the clock. i do, do some offroading(when my wife isnt with me, and enjoy a lot. this is my second scoob, my first being an 84 gl wagon, ea81 with d/r trans. i miss it. i am a member of au subaru, and have tried to register on nasoic( but after 3 mo i still havent gotten my email confermation( hint to those who are registered there, its the same email and name as here)). oh on a side note i was a scoob mech for about a year at a dealer back home so hopefully ill be able to help out some. i am looking forward to making some new e- friends. later.

FYI homie: nasioc stands for north american subaru impreza owners club.

they're like 90% retarded when it comes to any subaru that arent impreza's..

about half of them dont know what the hella BRAT is...

I used to go there when i had an impreza.. but thats about all the info you'll get.. impreza.

Yeh.. only go there if your into ricers too.. they dont talk much about 4x4'n impreza's like i was talkin about :brow:

hello. i have an 87 gl-10 turbo wagon 5speed too. but it has a carbbed spfi motor because the turbo motor came in the trunk. i put ti back together, it was junk. so driving around with a carb, and just replaced an axle after driving some 2000 miles with a broken/missing axle!

hopefully i can find another motor (or at least a head) to go with my xt6 suspension and full-time 5speed!!!

oh yeah, my first soob was an 84 4x4 dual range, too. i chopped the fenders out and had a grand am radio mounted to the door as there was no room on the dash! read about it in my webpage! check the link in my sig.