Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So Cal Big Bear Trip 2/15/08 to 2/18/08

Let's make this happen on President's day weekend.

I am not sure about camping b/c it might be crazy cold, but if we get enough interest we can maybe do a motel at base of the mountain or maybe a cabin.

I do need help with planning routes and stuff. I guess it really depends on what people want to do.

One side note is that there is a all subaru meet and cruise that happens once a month on the 17th in Downey, CA. There are usually 50 or so new gen soobs there so it would be nice to get a pack of 80's soobs there for the cruise.

Let me know who's up for it.

BW

• 1 month later...

Sure. I can do some recon. The main thing that I want to make happen for that weekend is to attend that all sooby drive on Sunday.

We can camp out in the Mojave or some other ohv areas. Granted that might be a busy weekend b/c of the holiday but the desert is pretty open and there should be lots of places to go.

Let me know who's down for this.

BW

• 2 weeks later...

right on. I am going to go to a rally cross on 2/2/08 at Johnson Valley OHV. Camping is available there and there are some trails. Not sure how rough the terrain is going to be. seeing as this is going to be President's day weekend, there my be a lot of people there. I have Friday off and wife permitting I was planning to head out there early.

Please let me know a more firm head count so I don't go there all by my lonesome.

BW