Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need all your subaru links, info pages, and modification pages.

i know i asked for them awhile ago. but they were given to me in all kinds of forms. and some were just blank emails.

so i'm asking for the url and then a few spaces and what it's called.

anyone that has links send them this way. so i can put them on my site this week.

i'm seriously trying to for the most part finish the links page this week. so that i can start working more in depth on the trail locator and gps fixes pages.

This site is a long way from being done. but all help would be very much appreciated. thank you.

i got my service write ups

http://www.warpthree.com/milesfox/subaru/service/SubaruService.htm

some of it is on usmb, will be a usmb version of the html code. junkie is working on the ones i sent him, but i will make versions for all of my stuff for usmb

i am woroking on a mods page that will be

milesfox/service/mods/SubarMods.htm

but its not up yet

may main index is mirrored at

http://milesfox.usmb.net

i will put a link to your site on my links page!!!

so what i have on usmb you can use right off?

if you have any pics that would be good for the write ups, i would like to use them

i can work the pics into my write ups. i can send the updated versions to subaru junkie, so if you link to them off usmb they will automatically update

it looks like we are all getting on a roll with our websites. and all that we create will make the usmb.net more valuable!

come on now!, we will be the FIRST AND FOREMOST source for subaru information on the net!!!

i am going thru the member list and pulling members website links for my links page.

since i am doing this, i will share the page if you want to use it.

i personally dont care if anyone uses my content in any way they like. as long it works for us all!

if anything just let me know what you want to use that i created, so i can keep track.

links page is up

i pulled all the current urls from the members list

and threw in some that i knew

so here is a compilation of subaru links

you may use it if you want, either link to it, save it on your site, or copy and paste, since its public message board material(links posted by members)

the dreamweaver program is sweet. but the gallery is also the same program the original gallery used on the usmb. that's why that'd look familiar. cause brian helped me get the program on to my site (loaded it). i just loaded photos and changed the gallery colors. the rest of the pages i wrote, or made on dw.

It's a great and easy to use program. that has made it a lot easier this time do make my webpage. last time i was knee deep in writing all the html. which sucked when i did my other web page.

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/rooinater/index.html

i can do a lot more cool things with the site now with out having to research deep into the html. just have to scan the html from time to time to make sure links and other little blips are ok. which i'm seeming to have to do more frequent since i screwed my site awhile back. and brian had to fix it. so now i'm checking the html more often, that the links are perfect before i upload.

so is it true your gonna work on the logo? a stomper with a mountain backdrop or on the rocks and a mountain backdrop. thanks miles!! that is very much appreciated.