Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Stompers Web page updates

Well i've been working on it this evening. and i've made it a lot easier to navigate and updated some info, along with reorganizing somethings, and cleaning up the look.

http://www.westcoaststompers.com

Thanks to SubaruJunkie, it got un-fubar'd. the first change i made i screwed it up. and the site was essentially down. thank's Junkie!! but it's up and charging now!!

All people i've 4 wheeled with are eligble for the club. and the people driving at the new year reiter run, and the northern cali run will become eligable. but you must inform me that you want on the member list.

you may have the xt map light mod on your page... but do you have the harrier map light and grimes light mod??? didn't think so!!! :D :moon:

the next step on my page is to hook a lot of the info i had on my old web page at angelfire.com. that way i can have a offroad and subie mods page again. not to mention a links page to the subaru super info highway...

The subaru offroad modification page has now been implimented. it's up and running on the site. more mods to come as i get photos and write ups made.

feel free to submit modification how to's and pictures for modifications.

In the works a club logo. for the site and other member related stuff.

there's a lot left to do. but i'll keep it updated here.

nice to see things on a roll!

i took 4 disks of pics from the mavica of parts off the car, coils, intakes, suspensions, xt6 parts, whatever i had laying around. once i put them up, you are welcome to use any of my pics!!

i will also try to get pics of the ea81 crossmember as it goes into the 78 brat, for a mod page

sweet miles!! that's a lot of photos. just curious how's the logo goin?? thanks.

sweet82

little roo is still under the knife. all the lift blocks and stuff are in the car. i believe the subframe is in. the tcase, engine and tranny are next along with the diff mounted in the front crossmember. the tires just arrived and the rims are coming soon. 11 days and counting till i get roo back!! i can't wait!!

hey, i am making changes to my website. i have obtained a copy of dream weaver, might as well conver to it.

my links are down from your page, so i will have to give you new links so you can get them working

i will be doing this all thru the weekend.

does dreamweaver have the gallery layout, or is that something different?

The gallery layout is a PHP based web program, alot different than DW.

I have a great freeware program called Catalog 2.0 that will take a specified directory of photo's, resize them and make thumbnails, then sort them out on a nicely formatted webpage. Just like this:

http://www.subaru4wd.net/New/offroad/kyburz/pix.html

thats how i used to compile my photo's back in the day, now i dont need to cause we got the gallery.

-Brian

Oh yeah, miles... get on Yahoo!

well started updating the trails pages. i have the northern puget sound and northern cascades done. i'm working on the southern pugetsound and southern cascades right now. DreamWeaver just crashed on me so i'll have to do it later.

in the during the next couple weeks this is what is coming.

Moab trails

Arizona trails

So Cal. Trails

your project does not need to be complete to wheel with me.the site does not say you must be modified to high heaven to join. come with us on the run in sacremento. i'm sure you'll be able to make most of it just fine.

i like the new background. i hope it made it look less bland.

Well there is now a few more modifications on the modifications page! played with the links colors so that they don't screw with people's eyes. red on green wasn't good for visited links.

changed a few other minor things. to make it easier and clearer.

if you have any subaru modification write ups you'd like to submit. send them to my email. pictures would be sweet but not necisary.

the more input i get the easier i can make the site to use and more mods i can put in that cater to the EA71, EA81 and EA82 cars.

we might not be wheeling in sac. not sure if brian's car will be ready. i might have to leave on the 7th though if we don't go wheel. cause i have a friend leaving to iraq the day i'm supposed to arrive back in yuma. so i'm not sure. if that's the case. i might swing by and say hi. but not sure about wheeling. depends. cause i just found out it's pretty definate he's leaving. which means if his job is leaving... that means it's only a matter of time till our squadrons start going... yeah!! :mad: