Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A happy subaru customer!!!!!!!!!

Hello all! My spoiler issue was upsetting, with the colder weather you can see it vibrate and hear it much more, with soa involved and the regional subaru rep in my area, to which I know him, he has decided to split the cost with subaru half way and get a new trunk installed. I was going to have the trunk fixed from the rust again from the dealer screw up but I was nervous that it would come back again. Soa did back me up very well and I am happy with them! So my 2004 leagcy will go back to the dealer for a new trunk and spolier and along with a rental from the dealer to! So I am please right now with everything so I wanted the share my on going issue with everyone!

I am happy for you...SOA seems to really step up when needed..and really want to keep their customers happy... I have been in contact with them a few times and they always reply in a positive way. I am actually working with them now to help with a design flaw in the roof rack system of the 08 Imps and a nasty rattle I get. We have swapped cross bars multiple times and its still there..But I figured out the cause and removed the culprit..until the perm fix is made.

Good Luck! Want to see how it is once its back and finished.

From one Happy Subaru Customer to Another;)