Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Heading to Florida

Over the week between Christmas and new years..going down to see Tommys parents..as a suprise....We will be driving my beautiful and lovely Holly ( 08 Imppy 5 dr) so we can bring the dog...Already plan on hooking up with dearon since we will be about 40-50 miles from him ( We are going to Palm City right on the east coast and this is my out. ).

We will be heading down the Rt95 way...so anyone else along the way etc..let me know:)

Over the week between Christmas and new years..going down to see Tommys parents..as a suprise....We will be driving my beautiful and lovely Holly ( 08 Imppy 5 dr) so we can bring the dog...Already plan on hooking up with dearon since we will be about 40-50 miles from him ( We are going to Palm City right on the east coast and this is my out. ).

We will be heading down the Rt95 way...so anyone else along the way etc..let me know:)

Maybe daeron will let loose with that carb that'll make my '73 run sweet....and maybe you can bring it back. :brow:

Have a great time !! Wanna meet in Pine Barrens on the way back? Paid week off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang::banana: Rock da house :burnout:

Maybe daeron will let loose with that carb that'll make my '73 run sweet....and maybe you can bring it back. :brow:

Have a great time !! Wanna meet in Pine Barrens on the way back? Paid week off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang::banana: Rock da house :burnout:

Paulyburger..Now you saw my Imp first hand....do you honestly think I am going to take her off roading in any way shape or form??:grin: Absolutely No Way.!! She is my baby baby....She goes into the shop on Monday for her first oil change and gone over ( checking the belts tightening the cables etc..checking all fluids etc etc).

If it wasnt for that paid week off we wouldnt be going down to FL..Its tempting to work though ( they asked our dept) $60+ an hour:eek:

Paulyburger..Now you saw my Imp first hand....do you honestly think I am going to take her off roading in any way shape or form??:grin: Absolutely No Way.!! She is my baby baby....She goes into the shop on Monday for her first oil change and gone over ( checking the belts tightening the cables etc..checking all fluids etc etc).

If it wasnt for that paid week off we wouldnt be going down to FL..Its tempting to work though ( they asked our dept) $60+ an hour:eek:

Well.....Matt took HIS new Legacy into the woods..... :rolleyes:

:lol: I hear ya,but still ...... Matt did it. :grin:

But I am not Matt:-p And its my first ever brand new car...And if you noticed..I am anal about it..there isnt allowed to be any dirt in it or on it:grin: . I am actually planning on putting a heavy coat of wax on it before going to FL cause of the bug guts that are going to be getting on it;)

Neo..we are leaving early Sat moring and will be going 95 also..Look for the white 08 Imppy 5 dr with CT plates and tinted windows:grin:

But I am not Matt:-p And its my first ever brand new car...And if you noticed..I am anal about it..there isnt allowed to be any dirt in it or on it:grin: . I am actually planning on putting a heavy coat of wax on it before going to FL cause of the bug guts that are going to be getting on it;)

Neo..we are leaving early Sat moring and will be going 95 also..Look for the white 08 Imppy 5 dr with CT plates and tinted windows:grin:

Probably be the only one you see the entire trip. :)

Better check your blinker fluid. your going to have to keep your left turn signal on at all times. Don't forget to get Tommy a hat and a cigar for driving in florida :)

Have fun safe trip happy holidays.

nipper

We will be leaving either later today or early tomorrow. Have some stuff to do around here..Daeron I have yourr number in my celly and will be giving you a buzz when we get down there. I should be able to get puter access down there ( I will DIE I say without my boards). But if now I want to wish EVERYONE a Happy Holiday! May your lives be filled with joy and love..And I am sending my heart out to those who may be alone or lonely or troubled this time of year.