Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

free parts transport So Cal & Portland

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RenaissanceMan

RenaissanceMan

Sick in the Head 4 Subaru

• Members
  • 706 posts
  • Atascadero

Posted 20 December 2007 - 05:29 PM

Hey guys, just thought I would throw it out there that I will be taking a drive from San Luis Obispo up to Portland between the 23rd and the 29th.
Unfortunately it will be in my friends honda and not a subaru, but if anyone needs anything delivered one way or the other send me a PM. I'd be glad to help out fellow board members.

-Mike

#2 coylethebarbarian

coylethebarbarian

Salvaging Subaru Savage..

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Albuquerque

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

Now that is what I like about this group of people here....everyone is eager to help and quick to offer any advice.:headbang:....here's a bump to keep the thread going...

#3 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,832 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 20 December 2007 - 10:07 PM

Bring a grille for me from Junkie..... He has no box to put it in;)
I'll be passing through Portland on the 25th and I'll be picking up some fenders and a hood then too.

#4 RenaissanceMan

RenaissanceMan

• Members
  • 706 posts
  • Atascadero

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:07 AM

Bring a grille for me from Junkie..... He has no box to put it in;)
I'll be passing through Portland on the 25th and I'll be picking up some fenders and a hood then too.

shouldent be a problem as long as it can fit into a 1986 honda civic 4 door. Figure out arrangements on how I can get it from Brian. I'll be heading up from san jose and probably take the 505 over to the 5 bypassing sacramento. Perhaps there is an address that brian can drop it off at the day before (behind some building somewhere, something easy to get to). Keep in mind I'll be driving through there pretty early in the morning. It'd be a miracle, but I want to try and make it to portland (beaverton actually) by christmas dinner LOL.

-Mike

#5 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

Subaru Sober since 2010 :(

• Members
  • 1,908 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:41 AM

Mike.... I can meet you off of I5, remember where we met when we drove to the WCSS??? I believe it was the AM/PM Gas Station at the airport exit.

I just need a date and time. I work Mon-Fri 8a-5p.

-Brian

#6 RenaissanceMan

RenaissanceMan

• Members
  • 706 posts
  • Atascadero

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:01 AM

Brian, I dont think you want to meet me at the AM/PM at 3AM

#7 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

Subaru Sober since 2010 :(