Ultimate Subaru Message Board

free parts transport So Cal & Portland

Hey guys, just thought I would throw it out there that I will be taking a drive from San Luis Obispo up to Portland between the 23rd and the 29th.

Unfortunately it will be in my friends honda and not a subaru, but if anyone needs anything delivered one way or the other send me a PM. I'd be glad to help out fellow board members.

-Mike

Bring a grille for me from Junkie..... He has no box to put it in;)

I'll be passing through Portland on the 25th and I'll be picking up some fenders and a hood then too.

shouldent be a problem as long as it can fit into a 1986 honda civic 4 door. Figure out arrangements on how I can get it from Brian. I'll be heading up from san jose and probably take the 505 over to the 5 bypassing sacramento. Perhaps there is an address that brian can drop it off at the day before (behind some building somewhere, something easy to get to). Keep in mind I'll be driving through there pretty early in the morning. It'd be a miracle, but I want to try and make it to portland (beaverton actually) by christmas dinner LOL.

-Mike