Ultimate Subaru Message Board

question posting pics?

hey guys I finally got a couple pics of my brat and would like to put them up in the gallery and maybe one as an avatar. noticed that my pic has too many bites to put on avatar, can someone tell me how to change .and then I tried the gallery thing but it wouldn't except my login name or my password ,do I need a different one for the gallery?? please help I would like to show off my ride like everyone else. THANKS:D :

I was curious myself about the album here on the site. As far your avatar goes you need an image editor. If you wnat I could do it for you. Email it to me at GregoryVaughn (at) Captaris.Com and I can get it right back to you so you can use it as your avatar.

--GoatBoy--

I have to put a temperary hold on gallery login's right now. The image gallery has exploded and has been much more popular than I had 1st imagined. Im in the process of backing up the 4200+ pictures and upgrading to faster software. So the gallery will be put on hold. Pictures are still available for viewing and current members can still add photos.

If you are interested in a login/password, please send me an PM and i'll let you know when they're available.

-Brian

Why did you bump this LUVMYBRAT? Did your questions not get answered?? They are not accepting any new gallery images and you need some sort of graphics editor to change the size of your avatar file. I can help you with the second one if you read the above posts.

--GoatBoy--

so this is the last one. I'm only into this for about 500 bucks and i'm almost got the lift kit finished. so if any one wants to resize one for my avatar I'd appreciate it. e-mail and I'll let you know which one.

85 Brat. 4spd D/R, 185/80/13's,custom made rollbar with lights, brushman pushbar?,brand new seats and accel super coil.

This is my pride hope you like it:wave:

post-435-136027586558_thumb.jpg