Ultimate Subaru Message Board

site down (NEW PICS ARE UP)

I have uploaded all the pics submitted so far. i also took pics with permission

i converted all the file names to lower case, and took spaced out. the files with odd numbers i gave a name to

each pics are in its own folder according to member

have a peek

http://www.warpthree.com/milesfox

i also have scanned pages from the 85-02 parts guide for xt, 2-door ea81, and ea82's

http://www.warpthree.com/milesfox/partsguide

i still have to re-upload all my old pics after i convert the filenames, and i have 5 megs of new pics i took with the mavica that needs to go up yet.

i will be editing my pages with dreamweaver, and will post them here as they go up

i got yahoo messenger, you can get ahold of me there. i just tried to sigh nup for aim but was unsuccessful

i can try that later

Brian gave me access to the USRM

but he states that you(shawn w) is in charge of the board itself

if you have issues PLEASE let me know. i neet to know what the "rules" are in regards to linking to or using usmb material

give me a heads-up

yeah, if i know what's up that will help out for what i have to do yet..

Mr. Fox, would it be possible to get some better pictures of the Alliance? I can easily occupy a floppy with a car...I see Myoss Feece's, Don's, but what about the Zanny Dook's, and Robert's brat (project), my Legacy, my Legacy, my Impreza??? Also pictures of them off road'n??!!!

Let me know...I will get that Mavica smokin!

Josh!

no legacy, no impreza? yer the one with the camera, how about some disks?

hey, get some pictures of the brat and GLF, take pics of parts and stuff, i need them for my website

bring me some discs tomorrow, and bring my ms office 2000 by the subaru wall

danbob: i am looking for things taken apart, individual components, engines in different stages of disassembly

axle jobs, brake calipers off the car, axles off the car, anything you can see when a subaru is being worked on

i especially need GOOD pics of the tierod, lower control arm where it mounts to the fame(from behind)

go hog wild with the camera.

get some pics of turbos and exhaust pipes out of the car.

i need a shot of an spfi motor, and a carb motor. i will be using the shot of your turbo motor

well, i work in smart sevice subaru, but i'll have to ask the guys if it's okay to take pictures of the cars that they have in (i don't see why it wouldn't be) but i see most of that stuff every day, on many diffrent cars. So i'll see what i can do for you...

that legacy is pimp!

1ABAJA will taking pics of his legacy, hos o3 legacy, and the 93 impreza. the impreza will be getting a clutch and an EJ22 from a legacy. it has 15's on it, and nwr axles.

THANX AKIRA i will be using the rust repair in sequence, a few others.