Ultimate Subaru Message Board

And make sure the electric bottle warmer cannot stay on after the car is off.

Nitrous bottle explosions are bad... but make nice pictures afterward. :Flame:

Hopefully the burst disk would go before something really bad happened. I've just been bringing my bottle in lately and putting it in front of a ceramic heater I have for my bathroom. I get it 95F or so and by the time the car is warm enough driving down the road, she probably drops to the 85F I looking for.

Bottle heaters, would they draw a lot of current from the battery? Or would you only use it when the car is running?

The EJ22's still holding together with the 70 shot. Love the power it adds. Anyone know what the weakest component that'd probably break first is?

Hopefully the burst disk would go before something really bad happened. I've just been bringing my bottle in lately and putting it in front of a ceramic heater I have for my bathroom. I get it 95F or so and by the time the car is warm enough driving down the road, she probably drops to the 85F I looking for.

Bottle heaters, would they draw a lot of current from the battery? Or would you only use it when the car is running?

The EJ22's still holding together with the 70 shot. Love the power it adds. Anyone know what the weakest component that'd probably break first is?

The safety valve will pop before the bottle explodes. All those pics you find online of cars blown apart from bottle explosions have rigged the safety valve in order to run higher pressure.

Bottle heaters do draw a lot of current. It will kill a battery quick without the car running. You probably want to run the car while using it.

I think a piston would let go first probaly a ring land. But I've never tried nitrous on a subaru, I ran it for years on my nova.