Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PAP update

Another trip today to see what's new in Lynnwood. Since my last visit, another '87 hatch, three Legacy wagons, three or four EA82 cars and a couple of EA81 coupes.

Someone is starting to take apart that pretty green '83 wagon. Both doors are off and waiting to be removed. I took the tail-lights (I couldn't resist). Still lots of very good sheetmetal on this car.

I'm gonna swing by there tomorrow, thanks for the tip Ed! By the way, does anyone have the address for the Arlington P-A-P
Exit at exit 206 from I-5 and head east on ???. About two miles down the road and on your left; shares a road with a huge lumber yard. They have a huge sign visible from the road.

Another trip today to see what's new in Lynnwood. Since my last visit, another '87 hatch, three Legacy wagons, three or four EA82 cars and a couple of EA81 coupes.

Someone is starting to take apart that pretty green '83 wagon. Both doors are off and waiting to be removed. I took the tail-lights (I couldn't resist). Still lots of very good sheetmetal on this car.

Dan and I cutoff some of the rocker panels off that car last Sat. Too bad we found BONDO and rust under the drivers door. I was able to get maybe 18 inches of good rocker panel from the 2 spots we cut, we'll see if thats enough.

Dan and I cutoff some of the rocker panels off that car last Sat. Too bad we found BONDO and rust under the drivers door. I was able to get maybe 18 inches of good rocker panel from the 2 spots we cut, we'll see if thats enough.

I knew there must have been a reason there was new paint on that car. Looked GOOOOOD too. Oh well.

Exit at exit 206 from I-5 and head east on ???. About two miles down the road and on your left; shares a road with a huge lumber yard. They have a huge sign visible from the road.

??? = 172nd st. That must be the old Welco lumberyard just before the train tracks at the bottom of the hill. I'll check em out today and post a report of what they've got available. Frank

Just got back from Arlington PAP. There's a ton of older wagons EA81 and 82, a couple of EA81 4wd hatches, an 86 XT turbo (nice blue seats,digital dash)and a few other EA82T coupes and wagons. All the turbo's and lsd's from the turbo cars were already taken :mad: but there's alot of good stuff there compared to Lynnwood PAP. Definately worth the trip up north. Frank

There were a couple of early 90's leg wagons but most of the subies were 80's models. Didn't see the rear deflector your looking for but I wasn't really paying too much attention to the newer Subies. I'm goin back again tomorrow so I'll take a better look at them and let you know if there's one there. Frank

thanks a bunch, appreciate it! i am also trying to find a headrest in tan, the kind that adjusts back and forth with a know, just like the ones on the gl-10's. they only made them for a year or so.

No luck on the air deflector. 1 of the Leg wagons had 1 but someone already got to it. They had 2 gl-10's with the swivel headrests but they were grey or blue. I did score a nice clean set of motion mags off an 85 wagon and some of the parts I needed for my XT. :banana: I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I see the stuff your lookin for. they're getting in lots of new cars everyday. Frank