Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Pull a Part at Smokey Point, WA

I got to see the new PAP yard at Smokey Point today. About 1/2 hour north if traffic is moving going through Everett. Nicely laid out place. All the cars are off the ground on macadam; no more crawling around in the mud. Large too, it took me 1/2 hour to walk the entire foreign car side. Found a bunch of Subarus: 8 or 9 Legacies, a half dozen Loyale/GL cars, and 4 EA81 cars; even an XT4 turbo (2WD--ask me how I know). No Imprezas or Forester at all. Aside from the traffic this will be worthwhile to hit now and then.

Note to starkiller: Sorry no rear air deflectors or the right headrests for you.

Take I-5 to exit 206 and head east on 172nd (forgot the state highway number). About two miles, it's the first left you find after the airport.

do you remember the name?

b.t.w., last time i walked through farrells up here in mt. vernon they had a nice assortment of subies (mostly 80's). the guy behind the counter was a bit "cold/prickley" but that was probably just because i'd never been there before . . .

anything specific somebody needs that is a common j.y. item i'd be more than happy to go check for it/grab it!

chris

do you remember the name?

If you mean the highway number, no, but I can look it up on the map. 172nd is the street that exit 206 dumps you onto; just head east on it through Smokey Point. Look left after the airport and you'll see the huge blue sign in the distance.