Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Did You Get It Yet????

subaruguru

hey all just wondering if you guys who orederd calenders got them yet. i have gotten a few people who havent gotten theres and jst want to make shure every one who payed for one got one (or more) let me know if you got it and if you havent then pm me and ill send you another one thanks.

SG. Rob

• 2 weeks later...
who need calandars? we got em ! just send a PM with address and we will send em out ! first 25 only.

i'm just giving up on it. i have sent pm's with my address in the past, and right now am totally confused as to who to send it to again. i paid for mine already, so i dont see how the first 25 should get it only.

i'm just giving up.

nipper

i'm just giving up on it. i have sent pm's with my address in the past, and right now am totally confused as to who to send it to again. i paid for mine already, so i dont see how the first 25 should get it only.

i'm just giving up.

nipper

Please do not do this. He owes those who paid. All that paid will be taken care of or he gets a permanent ban.

Nip, Delta is offering his "Deltacam" calender, I believe.

Not the Subie one you paid for from

our Guru.

Maybe his one week ban will get him up to speed on these.

Correct on both counts Skip!

ordered and payed for mine back in December and still waiting.

PMed him back in January and again in early Febuary finally got a PM back saying that he had other people say they never got theirs and that he would send some out from the second batch.

But i haven't seen one yet. :confused:

Chaz

Now all he needs to do is send out the power steering pump I paid him for. I know I am not the only one waitning on Rob. I was contacted today by another member about not getting parts from Rob today. So I know I am not the only one getting the shaft here. I paid him almost 2 weeks ago. How hard is it to put it in a box and ship it. I paid him money to do that. Instead I get replies like life gets in the way. Well you know I have a wife and 2 kids and when I sell something it goes out the day after I get that payment! I don't let life keep me from my obligations to my fellow member on the board. Now I would like my part and not some excuse that I will see it in a few days which is what I have gotten twice now. If you can't take care of your end of the deal I would like my money back!:mad:

ok dont you think if i just wanted your money i wouldent reply at all and i would never be on the board i wasent ignoring you guys ok but look what happend when i try to tell someone why ther ************ hasent arived yet yeah i havetn set it yet because i had other ************ to do sorry you want youre money back you will get your ************ing money back. ************ing people worry to much and to what Bush said in the other post I SENT THE CALENDERS thats where my job ends ok, if you dont get them ill try and make it right but damn peopl chill every one is worryed they are gonna get screwed ************ calm down. now this is the end of it i my e mail is subaruguru86@hotmail.com if you do not get your things by the end of the mothe e mail me and give me your BOARD NAME and address and you will get youre money also include what you payed for and how much it was. im done

RT

ok dont you think if i just wanted your money i wouldent reply at all and i would never be on the board i wasent ignoring you guys ok but look what happend when i try to tell someone why ther ************ hasent arived yet yeah i havetn set it yet because i had other ************ to do sorry you want youre money back you will get your ************ing money back. ************ing people worry to much and to what Bush said in the other post I SENT THE CALENDERS thats where my job ends ok, if you dont get them ill try and make it right but damn peopl chill every one is worryed they are gonna get screwed ************ calm down. now this is the end of it i my e mail is subaruguru86@hotmail.com if you do not get your things by the end of the mothe e mail me and give me your BOARD NAME and address and you will get youre money also include what you payed for and how much it was. im done

RT

With this attitude you will be. This type of business is no longer taken lightly here. Too many things have happened over the years to allow this. If you continue in this manner you will not be allowed to play here. Consider that before you hit the reply button next time.