Ultimate Subaru Message Board

whos up for a NE run/meet in the pine barrens NJ?

Hey,if you zoom in you can see the X-Terra still stuck there. :lol: I think I saw one of my mudflaps too. :-p

Yes,we're anxious to get in the woods. We'll be seeing you soon,I just know it. No sence waiting for a group as long as we have at least two vehicles. There's usually a third guy who jumps in....we'll see who pops out of the cabin and who stays in the cave.

Luc says hi. He's asking and asking........ :cool:

Paul if you get this planned and don't see another response from me give me a call. It may be time for the Legacy to make another appearance :cool:

I can maybe get another guy from Jersey with a OBSpring lifted Leg to join us... NJDR, you know Tom...

Cool,I sure will,Dave.

:confused: :confused: i wouldnt be surprised :lol:

so i take it that you are coming out with us this time

I see no reason why not (except you guys get up a god awful hour).

Blu has a noisey fuel pump thats making me nervous that I would like to replace first.

220,000 miles, damn, they just dont make things last anymore :)

on a more serious note i'm getting used to being in chronic pain, so I should be able to.

nipper

hehe i hear ya we usually get up early and hit the road to meet around 9ish

fuel pump, hmmm i got an extra one! want it? lol its just sitting home

wow 220K miles already , damn i am hopping that my Lego will last that long

Blu is a 1997 with a 2.5L so if you could i would like it.

It's funny. My best freind and I were in the car yesterday, and he kept saying "do you hear music" (radio was off). We checked the ipod, cell phones etc, and couldnt find it. This morning Blu was singing his little heart out, figured out its the fuel pump getting noisey.

nipper

This morning Blu was singing his little heart out, figured out its the fuel pump getting noisey.

Stop beating the hell out of the poor thing! :lol: :lol: :grin: :grin:

sure i'll save it for ya, i am going to the JY again this weekend to get another one, they are usually free.

i got that one from a 97 2.2, they should be the same as the 2.5 right?

Nipper

I just checked, same part numbers for that Fuel pump, from 93 2.2, 2.5s from 96 to 99 and 2.2 all the way up to 99

hehe cool

send me an email and i'll reply with my cell if you are in NJ one of these days call me.....i'll meet u somewhere or you can come over to pick it up

sounds cool. what date are you guys tossing around? i have the brat the whole way out in pitt right now. not sure if i can make it but sounds cool. what goes on there?

you should def try to come out

check my Photo library there are a couple of albums of the outing in the pIne Barrens... pretty much sandy trails, with occasional mud pit and some water holes