Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fresh old school soob enthusiast in NV

I was just going to post asking about Wednesday...sooo, it looks like we're still on?

When/where to meet?

I'm making a list of some needed doodads to look for as I type:rolleyes:. The snow is melting pretty quickly, so it may be kinda wet out at the yard..hopefully not too much mud. So far sunshine is forecast (today is Monday:rolleyes:).

I was just going to post asking about Wednesday...sooo, it looks like we're still on?

When/where to meet?

I'm making a list of some needed doodads to look for as I type:rolleyes:. The snow is melting pretty quickly, so it may be kinda wet out at the yard..hopefully not too much mud. So far sunshine is forecast (today is Monday:rolleyes:).

Jibs mentioned 11am at pnp in Carson???

There's not too many gen 1's. There is a Brat that I might need to grab the tailgate and sidestep from, and I still need those hatch fenders, so I might go back sometime soon. Other than that I DID nab an LSD thats going to ebay. But that was all.

The Brat should be ready in a week or 2, let me know. If you want to go sooner, I'd be willing to run down there. I get weekends off now too.:banana:

Jibs cant walk out of that place without at least one LSD! Damn you boy!

You guys should come to the sacramento PnP sometime... i gotta go get some things, but need a ride :grin:

-Brian