Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Run March 15th 2008

one eye

I was wondering if anyone would like to try a walker run for March 15th.

I put it out about a month so that way everyone will have fair warning about it coming up. I hope that there are a few people that would like to come up for it, or down for that matter. I'm sure that I could say Will and I are in, Although I haven't asked Will about it yet, But Scott, Rollie,Rob, Kenny and maybe a few other northerners would like to come down to romp around in my neck of the woods. Zap and Qman It would always be nice for you guys to come up too, but it is a long drive I understand. Jess (slideshow86) if you want to come too this is a good time, If you have any trouble up here I think there are enough parts to get you going again.I'll even offer up some shop space if anything happens.Anyone who would like to come, come on down. Maybe we can even get Todd out for this.

Jeff

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in. I just downloaded a DNR map of the area.

The map is from 2006 and somewhat incomplete, however, it is the best one I could find.

http://www.nwjeepn.com/Maps/walkerValley.pdf

If anyone has a newer, more complete version of this map; please post a link. Thanks

I'll be sure to invite some of my Toyota buddys, as they're always :rolleyes: very entertaining to watch :rolleyes:.

Oh, how they do try so very hard!:Flame:

OK OK Im going to shoot to make this one. But in my brat! Ill be putting all my time till then into it. Just dont know what Im going to do about tires. Maybe get away w/ the ones I have.

UNLESS the subaru does well tomorrow then ill just take that. It would be better for the drive up.

Ill let you guys know

Jess

OK OK Im going to shoot to make this one. But in my brat! Ill be putting all my time till then into it. Just dont know what Im going to do about tires. Maybe get away w/ the ones I have.

UNLESS the subaru does well tomorrow then ill just take that. It would be better for the drive up.

Ill let you guys know

Jess

walker's mud is alot slicker than tahuya and gooier.

Chris whats ya got ??

um, that stock 87 that removed a certain burgundy wagon out of a snowbank at reiters a month ago :grin:

its an 87 ea82 3at 4wd pushbutton, by march 15th it should have a welded diff. did ok at reiters, just needed a little better ground clearance and some knobby tires.

chris

Damn then the tires I got free on the brat aren't going to hack it. I'm not sure the a/t's I have on then wagon are any good in gooy mud either? Hmmm

Jess

Are those Widcats that you got on there right now? If they have some decent tread left on them I think they would do the trick. My buddy Brian went up there with, almost bald 30's and he went everywhere. As long as there is a fair amount of tread I wouldn't worry about it.:cool:

Jeff

Are those Widcats that you got on there right now? If they have some decent tread left on them I think they would do the trick. My buddy Brian went up there with, almost bald 30's and he went everywhere. As long as there is a fair amount of tread I wouldn't worry about it.:cool:

Jeff

The last time I went to Walker I had Wildcats. I had an incredible overheating problem, and an even more incredible camber issure. All due to my own ignorance :grin: of course. But the Wildcats performed just fine.

I'll bring an extra rear axle just in case, It can be the "Crew axle" cause all of us w/ the gen 2's know one of us is going to need it.:rolleyes: I might even bring 2 extras. and I'll have a front one at my house If anyone needs one for the drive home.:grin:

Jeff