Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle show May 16-18 2008

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to miss out this year! I think my wagon has been sore towards me since I didn't get it to any events. trashwagon on the east coast. :banana:

trashwagon.jpg

Looking forward to putting some faces to the fine people I've talked to on this board. Great way to start the summer. Let me know what I can do to help... put me in the loop!:)

i definatly had a good time last year, i am going to make an effort to gettting signed up in advance this time around.

maybe ill get lucky and get my brat on the road by then, im sure it wont be done, not by the standards i am going for, but it will be drivable and safe atleast. eh, it will either be the brat or my impreza. i guess ill have to get the mellon launcher bolted back up on the impreza for connie.:lol:

I'm going. I'm bringing the 360 for sure. If I get a trailer hitch for the WRX, I will bring both. That should be a sight to see, a WRX with a 360 in tow.

Is anyone going to the drag racing friday night? I'm up for it. I want to race the 360. :burnout:

Are people starting to register yet?

I'm going. I'm bringing the 360 for sure. If I get a trailer hitch for the WRX, I will bring both. That should be a sight to see, a WRX with a 360 in tow.

Is anyone going to the drag racing friday night? I'm up for it. I want to race the 360. :burnout:

Are people starting to register yet?

Haha ill race your 360. It will be the only way i could possible win a race with my suby.