Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Going to Seattle in April. Official Now..see last page

Its pretty much done deal...flying out to Seattle April 10th for a few days to spend some time with those I love...Turbone, Psyko, and my GL-10 coupe:grin:Flying out on the 10th and returning on the 14th. Plans are to work on my coupe a bit..get it to the auto shipper..I have some work to do on Psykos XT-T ...And will be staying at Turbones..So anyway...just giving a heads up..and I promise I will try and leave the east coast rust..here;)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will leave that up to her. If she wants to see some people I can set stuff up. But she may be busy working on her car.

And making me dinner :grin:

Oh, and she will probably want to see some of the area a little also.

Maybe make a run to EC ;)

We can turn that into a M/G.

Sounds fun. Is Rob going to set something up for meet/greet while you're here?
I have no clue Ken... I just know about working on my coupe..Briggs is coming over for some stuff ..And then to get the coupe to DAS..Thats about all I know..so far

And I am sure that first day at least is going to be a wash with the jet lag time difference thing

And since Rob and myself were posting at the same time LOL... Its up to him actually... I am alwys game to meet people...especially you west coasters. So if he wants to set up a MnG ..thats fine.

And yup..I have to cook him dinner too:lol:

And making me dinner :grin:

Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy?? Can you feel your arteries hardening at the thought??:lol::lol:( actually that what I am making tonight here:-p....I love cookin)

So it is known..I am flying out alone..and its going to be a huge step for me cause I have social anxiety disorder...So even though I am looking sooo forward to this..its scaring the crap outta me too.

Sheesh, sounds like everyone is trying to invite themselfs over for dinner:rolleyes:

The 13th is looking to be the best day for a M&G.

***** Rob

........your a hell of a cook yourself.... i saw you BBQ a steak at

WCSS#9...........

you should be cookin for Connie when she arrive's......:eek:

Rob should i bring my famous Chilli & Franks ????:headbang::eek:

Hmmm, if I recall correctly, you got food poisening from that and had to leave the Show early.

Now with that being said, you can bring it but I dont think anyone is going to be willing to suffer the same malady as you did.

I'll stick to the chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes/gravy and greenbeans ;)

Dang, I'm getting hungry already :-p

Hey!! Thats what I just made for dinner here..Chick fried steak..mashed taters ( and not from a box) and green beans..:-p:-p.... I also make some mean Grits:grin::grin::grin::grin: Sausage gravey and biscuits...Shepards Pie ( made with real german shepards too) :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm, if I recall correctly, you got food poisening from that and had to leave the Show early.

Now with that being said, you can bring it but I dont think anyone is going to be willing to suffer the same malady as you did.

I'll stick to the chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes/gravy and greenbeans ;)

Dang, I'm getting hungry already :-p

thats is correct Rob;

i did get the trotts :eek:from my "FAMOUS CHILLI AND FRANKS"

as of now that meal has been 86'd from my 'famous' list..:lol:

thats is correct Rob;

i did get the trotts :eek:from my "FAMOUS CHILLI AND FRANKS"

as of now that meal has been 86'd from my 'famous' list..:lol:

I remember reading the stories about you and your..trotts:) I think I would rather eat Amish food:lol: At least that you just dont ask what it is.

Yuck on the Big Mac...now fries..I have a thing for fries ( its obvious due to the size of my rear)

50 days!!!!! I can't wait!!! Filled in work and its all set up!! Still WOW ..can't believe I am finally going to the West Coast..never been there or anywhere close...and this is only my second time in a plane.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Just Bought The Plane Tickets!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana: No backing out now!!!

So as long as there arent any real delays.. I should be in Seattle around 11:30 am West Coast time ( 2:30 pm East Coast normal time :) )

I also went for a window seat on all flights. Have one lay-over on the way there and 2 on the way back