Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Going to Seattle in April. Official Now..see last page

Will you just go to Texas Little One:-p;):grin:

I know why Rob wants to get your car done before I get there... Dont think he wants to put up with the 2 of us teasin each other..Be like putting up with 4 kids :lol::lol:

I've always threatend to put you over my knee and spank you if'n you acted up ;)

Now with Briggs, that aint happenin :-p

But I do have a well used leather belt :popcorn:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you just go to Texas Little One:-p;):grin:

I'm trying. I'll send you an email about it later.

I've always threatend to put you over my knee and spank you if'n you acted up ;)

Now with Briggs, that aint happenin :-p

Understatement, but it'd be quite the show to watch you try. :-p

But I do have a well used leather belt :popcorn:

:-\

I'm trying. I'll send you an email about it later.

Rut Roh! This doesnt sound good...Where you hung up at??

Understatement, but it'd be quite the show to watch you try. :-p

Just cause you are a foot taller then the rest of us doesnt mean squat..always remember...Youth and talent are nothing compaired to age and treachery:grin::-p;)

:-\

:popcorn: I have a camera and I am not afraid to use it.:popcorn:

This is going to be an interesting adventure thats for sure...should make for some...unique stories :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just talking to Briggers about an hour ago..Poor kid is having the nightmare trip to Texas. 6 hours in planes 18 hours in airports and he was finally getting on his final flight...Just going from Seattle to Texas...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I dont encounter anything like that on my trip. Its going to be hard enough traveling alone let alone having issues like that.

You guys are in for a treat. I just had some of Connie's cooking this weekend. It was AMAZING!:slobber: You are never going to let her come back home. :grin: Thanks again Connie for sending it home with John.

LOL.. I think Tommy may have a problem with that... I think he is going to starve while I am out there..you should have seen how bad it was when I was sick for that week. And Jess...you like how I made SURE you got it??:lol::lol:

Oh Rob..you have a crock pot??:-p

LOL.. I think Tommy may have a problem with that... I think he is going to starve while I am out there..you should have seen how bad it was when I was sick for that week. And Jess...you like how I made SURE you got it??:lol::lol:

Oh Rob..you have a crock pot??:-p

Certainly do. Got some stew meat in the freezer too. What else do we need?