Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Going to Seattle in April. Official Now..see last page

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Timmy.. I did have a great time..Wish it could have been longer. I will greatly miss those I spent so much time with thats for sure....Maybe someday I can pursuade them to come to the east coast.

Leaving shortly to go home...Then..the wait for LB and getting him ready for Carlisle!!:banana: Looking forward to seeing my East Coast buds next!!:grin:

Connie..

sorry i missed meeting you....:banghead:.......sounds like you had a great time

hope to see ya next time

spark

Did you forget the date or something? I had a thread going about dinner on Fri night. We were looking on the menu to see if they had franks & beans :rolleyes:

Connie is on the plane and headed for home. She probably wont get in till early morning sometime. Knowing her and her sleeping habits now (what sleep?) She will probably post here when she gets home.

She will most likely have some good stories for you Easterners ;)

In Billings right now..should be leaving here in about 45 minutes or so. Yup gots some stories. But am really sad to go.

Take care of Little Blue and let me know when he makes it to the shipper.

He's at the shipper now. We just got back about 1hr ago. Also took my Imp to its temp home. Only 4 cars in my yard now.....wow :-\

Did you forget the date or something? I had a thread going about dinner on Fri night. We were looking on the menu to see if they had franks & beans :rolleyes:

Connie is on the plane and headed for home. She probably wont get in till early morning sometime. Knowing her and her sleeping habits now (what sleep?) She will probably post here when she gets home.

She will most likely have some good stories for you Easterners ;)

sorry i couldn't make it .....

i was recovering from dinner the night before.......lol

ive been working a lot of O/T i kick my self for not being able to join you guys........hope she make's it out again next year....:popcorn:

sorry i couldn't make it .....

i was recovering from dinner the night before.......lol

ive been working a lot of O/T i kick my self for not being able to join you guys........hope she make's it out again next year....:popcorn:

She and her hubby plan on being here for WCSS10. A few other East Coasters plan on making it out also.

Just got in..exhausted..want to go to sleep.. Will tell more stories tomorrow...Trying to figure out how I can bribe Rob and Briggs into coming to this side of the pond now...And to tell the truth..I was basically an emotional wreck till I got to Billings..Miss them both terribly