Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

packing up for doo wops

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mellow65

mellow65

Subaru, my drug of choice

• Members
  • 1,084 posts
  • Portland

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:59 AM

well next week will be my second entry into a real rally. i remember like it was yesterday me crashing and blowing my head gaskets at the mt hood rally. well my goal this time is to finish. i don't need to push it that hard, i'm a newb i'm not going to win. i need to just have a good time. from what i hear doo wops is one of the best local rallys. great roads, great people putting it on. so we will see.

if you are making it out, i will be in the multi colored legacy once again looking like i haven't a clue what i am doing. less this time because i have been through it before.

but i will be out representing the USMB.

speaking of which i need to get me some damn stickers.

see you out in the woods

#2 Sister7

Sister7

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Port Orchard

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:49 PM

I'm always excited for Doo Wops! I won't be working this year, so I might actually make it to parc on Sunday. I'll be sure to stop by if I do. If not, rest assured I'm out there in the trees somewhere cheering you on!

#3 TeamCF

TeamCF

Rocker panel smasher

• Members
  • 1,271 posts
  • Sandy, OR

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:48 PM

Good luck! :headbang:

#4 mellow65

mellow65

• Members
  • 1,084 posts
  • Portland

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:36 PM

I'm always excited for Doo Wops! I won't be working this year, so I might actually make it to parc on Sunday. I'll be sure to stop by if I do. If not, rest assured I'm out there in the trees somewhere cheering you on!

sweet i have my own cheering section :banana:

#5 subyrally

subyrally

Trust your Turbo-Lust

• Members
  • 2,888 posts
  • frederick, md

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:14 AM

good luck,

pity its all the way across the country.

#6 mellow65

mellow65

• Members
  • 1,084 posts
  • Portland

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:25 AM

good luck,

pity its all the way across the country.

thanks, i am almost giddy about doing this one. i have heard from so many people that this is one of the best regional rallys around. guys travel half way across the country to run this rally. thank god it's kind of in my back yard.

#7 subyrally

subyrally

Trust your Turbo-Lust

• Members
  • 2,888 posts
  • frederick, md

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:39 PM

thanks, i am almost giddy about doing this one. i have heard from so many people that this is one of the best regional rallys around. guys travel half way across the country to run this rally. thank god it's kind of in my back yard.

sounds like stpr, the rally is held in northern pa every june, people travel from all over to see it. its usually rather wet and muddy, but soo much fun to see. i am hoping to get into an amature class one of these years and run that race, it would be fun.

#8 mellow65

mellow65

• Members
  • 1,084 posts
  • Portland

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:42 AM

if you ever want to play service crew let me know. always room for another subaru geek in my pits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users