Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Vintage Subaru Parts For Sale Cheap

Good morning all.

I work for a Subaru dealer in Lincolnshire UK.

We are currently clearing our shelves of some very old Subaru stuff, which if not sold soon will end up going to the local scrap metal yard.

There are several drive shafts (approx 10)

2 x Left front wings/fenders for a Shifter pick up

Several exhaust pipes.

All brand new and unused but collecting dust on our shelves.

Anyone interested in all, or just one-offs can make us an offer. All parts must be cleared soon. First come first served.

Photos available if anyone wants to see before buying!

Regards

John

Good morning all.

I work for a Subaru dealer in Lincolnshire UK. Right O !

We are currently clearing our shelves of some very old Subaru stuff, which if not sold soon will end up going to the local scrap metal yard. Scrap payout is well up over this side of the pond.

There are several drive shafts (approx 10) Front,rear,prop. ?? Clue us in as to which and which years/models they fit,please.

2 x Left front wings/fenders for a Shifter pick up Sounds like what we have as the BRAT and the UK has as the Brumby...but which generation?

Several exhaust pipes. Any 1300-1400 four port stuff in there? 1600? Same deal,let us know which years....

All brand new and unused but collecting dust on our shelves.

Anyone interested in all, or just one-offs can make us an offer. All parts must be cleared soon. First come first served. A few of us have purchased entire lots. Sooner we have more details the sooner we can work on considering a lot purchase.

Photos available if anyone wants to see before buying! That would help in some cases but NEW is NEW and if you say NEW then I'd expect the part in the original box,etc.etc... We do allow picture hosting right here or link your own. Sure does help in many cases. If you list part numbers that would help. I'm guessing a lot of our numbers are the same. Plenty of US market Factory Parts Manuals right here with me,from 1968 -1980

Regards

John

Welcome and Cheers !

Paul

Which Dealer are we talking about?

Gentleman John says

"I work for a Subaru dealer in Lincolnshire UK."

I would bet there are not many Subaru dealers

in Lincolnshire.

Pop on over and have a look about.