Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2008 Rally Mexico

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,796 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:04 PM

Whos been keeping up with the results? I was listening to WRC radio all day today!:banana:

#2 Durania

Durania

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,113 posts
  • Crossville, TN

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:27 AM

I have only seen rally Sweden so far. Since speed quit showing WRC a few years back, I have been forced to download the shows through torrent files.

#3 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,796 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

I'm amazed at the lack of response. You'd think that on a Subaru message board, no less the ULTIMATE subaru message board that people would be fanatical about the only legitimate factory racing our beloved company does.

#4 Durania

Durania

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,113 posts
  • Crossville, TN

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

Downloaded Rally Mexico the other night, I should be watching it Friday night.

#5 JT95

JT95

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 539 posts
  • Bowling Green

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:17 PM

I'm amazed at the lack of response. You'd think that on a Subaru message board, no less the ULTIMATE subaru message board that people would be fanatical about the only legitimate factory racing our beloved company does.

I think the reason for that is because so many of us have had no exposure to off-road rallying. (Plus it's March and college b-ball is on many people's minds.) I've never seen rally racing on TV and don't know when or where a person could do so. As far as I know, rally racing comes nowhere near me. So, I think what appears as a lack of interest is really a lack of exposure/knowledge from many.

#6 subyrally

subyrally

Trust your Turbo-Lust

• Members
  • 2,888 posts
  • frederick, md

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:28 PM

unfortunatly for me, my source for finding the wrc magazine tv show coverage from the bbc is gone :( the site that hosted the episodes is now either gone or very private, lol/

i have been a bit out of the loop since portugal last year. i dont even know who won last year :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users