Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru tires to use for lifted rigs. your options... New!!

Rooinater

well i went through my old tire write up. i took all relative info that i saw. and rewrote the entire article. reissued the pictures into the article. and made a more detailed and precise article out of the posts that were added. so that it'll be easier for the point to be made and the options to be read clearly.

Tell me what you think or if you have any suggestions or tires to add to the list.

http://www.westcoaststompers.com/mods/tires.htm

if you want the nav bar on my page to appear you need to go to the home page then to suby mods and to the tire write up.

no i'm not sure i recognize any... :D well i've been trying to work on my modifications page... but i have a broken digi cam and no car right now to take the pics of. my car is still under the knife. but 8 days till i pick her up again. then i'm stealing my dad's digi cam and getting a family subaru photo!! and a ton of pics of the mods and the metamorphisis that little roo went on. I sent her to john's house and she's taking the steroids!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!

i'm sure it won't cut all the questions down. and i really don't care too much if it does. i just want a place that can be refered to for everyone for modifications info. figure i should spread the knowledge i have learned. and the courtesies that were handed to me. and also try to cut down on mixed information that keeps getting passed of wether possible or not. or can it be done? if i can help one it'll make the months and hours after hours of compiling my site worth more than the time i put in it. thank you miles for all the help you've given and comments. between our sites there should be a huge compilation of subaru info in a very close area.

my lifted hatch has general grabbers on it.. they were pretty good in the mud when scott buried his brat, and pretty decent in the snow as well.. dry pavement they are good too.. dirt roads, well i haven't been able to get the hatch to slide, put it that way..

all around a pretty decent tire for all purpose use..

lightening silver. yes i know bfg's made a tire that'll fit. but didn't have the time to find a small pic and actual size ond rim sizes. so if you could provide that i'd be greatful. just a web addy with the pic.

meeky mouse same. send a small pic or an addy for it. and some info and i'll gladly add it.

or if i get a chance between my 14 hour work days i'll try to research it.

but anyone that has tires that fit the subaru's or you use for the lifted subaru's. submit where a pic is and sizes and i'll gladly add it. so that all options for people are left open. for the subaru enthusiust, and so they don't have to search as far to find a good tire!