Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another red rocks meet

your car wouldn't make it even if you still lived in wyoming, you know that

I need a bull************ flag now! My car would make it there and back without any problems now, unlike the old RX Jeff. I just drove it 8 hours round trip to see my parents in Oregon at 80 the whole way without a hitch:-p

I need a flag for the truth now! My car would make it there and back with only three major problems now, like the old RX Jeff. I just drove it 8 hours round trip to see my parents in Oregon at 80 the whole way and it only died twice:-p

fixord for the truth about russ:-p

I did 80 in the RX yesterday for a few. Then I realized I was in the RX and slowed down.

A certain someone needs to buy my helmet so I can afford this!!

Oh and Phil, I washed her yesterday, and the tape stayed on the tail light!! w000h00000!!! :banana:

Hmmm I really need to get off my rump roast and go get the lifted sedan and my RX re-registered (both expired at the end of last year). But that means I have to drive to Bailey...though I do need to go check out a Hatch twin for Jerry that's up there. Hell if I'm going to show up in my 2000 OBW you guys wouldn't ever find me :-\ . I don't think any of you guys except Eric have even seen my new one. So I need get the other ones legal quick like...

LordHelmet43d115aeca775t.jpg

?

Anyway, I'll bring the "stuff" Hopefully Mike will as well...

That kid that bought Dylan's DSM wants my spare helmet...So I can afford your parts man!!! Do you take blood, or first born as collateral? :banana:

If you need me to bring computer parts, lemme know man.

Jeffast, dunno if we have ever met in person...Oh and no duct tape!! It's a little bit of black electrical tape, to fool ya into thinking it's the stock borders!!