Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Two EA81 wagons spotted in NV

NV Zeno, was that you in the CLEAN light blue wagon ? I thought you had a brush guard, but this one was in the same light blue with the same type of ski racks...hmm.

I was in the dark brown hatch.

Also saw a nice yellow wagon heading southbound on 395 in Gardnerville.

:burnout:

NV Zeno, was that you in the CLEAN light blue wagon ? I thought you had a brush guard, but this one was in the same light blue with the same type of ski racks...hmm.

Might not have been me, I DO have the brush guard (and ski rack). There is another blue wagon like mine with similar ski rack, IIRC he's got steel wheels (mine are the white spokers).

But...

About 3PM today, a REAL CLEAN blue BRAT with a long style bullbar blew by me, northbound 395 at Moana Lane (in Reno), and disappeared into the traffic jam ahead. I was in a silver POS Malibu, totally unnoticeable, exiting Moana.

Will the owner of this BRAT please chime in!

You can spot Dave in his Wagon by the HORRIBLE paint chipping on the hood :grin:

He gripes at me for modifying my Subaru's... I gripe cause he wont replace that hood.

On the subject of EA81's. I saw two today. One was on a flat bed tow truck being towed to the tire shop by my work. The other is a golden 4WD wagon that keeps driving by my work.

what up? im Dalton. im one of the reno guys......except way out in palamino. you might see my blue brat with bright yellow rims...

later man.

G'day mate. Can't miss a blue brat with bright yellow rims, i'll be on the lookout.

peace,

Pete

what up? im Dalton. im one of the reno guys......except way out in palamino. you might see my blue brat with bright yellow rims...

later man.