Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Working on hatchsubs Cream Puff EA81 Sedan

Today..Hatchsub ( Steve) brought his sedan over to meet up with backwoodsboy ( John) and his fantastic welding abilities. We chose my place as a meeting point cause...I have a garage ( though it is small ) and its kinda a middle point. Steve had some minor issues with his cream puff that needed addressed. Plus we gave him some redneck learnend on welding and bondo and glass.:grin:. Big Plus.. I GOT TO SEE BUCKY!!!!!!! And he looked so happy..being used ..he was dirty and just had happy subaru written all over him. Anyway here are some pics:

What first looked like the nasty area..was easier to fix then we thought:

hatchsubsstuff036.jpg

The other nasty area..rocker:

hatchsubsstuff007.jpg

Bucky is his dirty glory!:

hatchsubsstuff011.jpg

The Master ( Of what we dont know yet LOL)

hatchsubsstuff022.jpg

Steves introduction to welding on his own car:

hatchsubsstuff030.jpg

Semi-finished Rocker repair ..I had bondo and glass duty:

hatchsubsstuff040.jpg

The inner door repair..didnt get a shot of it after sanding and all..maybe Steve will take a shot:

hatchsubsstuff039.jpg

And here we thought we somehow caught the car on fire:

hatchsubsstuff032.jpg

anyway...lots more pics here..Steve took my Imp for a spin ..and there is proof that i sent Chicken and Dumplins back with John for Jess ( darlingchip)

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f335/Bucky92/Hatchsubs%20Sedan/?start=0

Haha probably 5 or 6 of those views are me just looking over the rust that WAS on my car. When i get around to finalizing the paint ill send you the pics Jon and let you post them since im computer stupid. Thanks again for the help. The suby looks good again.

Yup..it was fun... backwoodsboy did the welding..hatchsub was the POR-15 master..and I did all the glass/bondo work ..Steve dont forget to send pics to me too!!!

Oh dont worry you and Jon will be getting pictures when i get a chance to finish the painting. I have paint on it now it just needs a bit of work to be up to my level. And im spending the weekend chasing an exhaust leak on my camaro. (PLEASE dont be the header).

Just to set the record straight.... Buckster gets washed at least weekly (by hand) We just happened to get slammed with a snowstorm in my area just before I had to drive up to Connie's.

Suuuuuuuure like me washing my car once a week:-p

But then of course, all it does is rain here and we don't have to worry about road salt:eek: