Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Father's wrecked 1992 Subaru Loyale

my sedan took a hit almost like that on the passenger side, perhaps with more force. lucky for me i was driving, and had no passengers. i could only wonder what injury could have been. hooray for car insurance.

and i have a crushed center console too!

In 2 weeks ago, He bought wrecked that subaru loyale. He says, it fixable. He has twin white 1992 subaru loylae, one for daily driver and wrecked will to fix, later. He has couple EA82 wagons parts and sedan part. He will get doors and T-bone frame. He's mechanical and skills bodywork.

Anything is fixable. It just depends how much time or money you want to sink into it. If he were to pay a body shop to do this job, it would probably be cheaper to find a different wagon.

Andy

You're definately right... But if he has access to a welder, a sawzall, and a junkyard with another wagon... :headbang:

But I'd NEVER even TRY taking it to a body shop because it just isn't worth it, or attempt to reuse the damaged pillar... no way.

EDIT: No.... that post isn't funny. Accidents arent funny, nor fun, unless it's a demolition derby.

I write this to you because I feel it is my duty to inform you of your incredible injustice to the people of this page. This was probably the worlds worst post, in the history of the world. Not because it involved a lie regarding the injury to your father, but because it was horrible. It was not even in the same realm as funny. It was in a land far, far away from funny. In fact, it was so far from funny; it had almost made it back again. But not quite.

This is time these people will never get back. You took it from them, and I hope you are happy.

What kinda post is this? I don't get it!? :confused:

So you're dad wasn't injured, So why did you say it? it wasn't funny what-so-ever and a big waste of everyones time!

Plus you're sentences arn't complete so we have to guess what you are trying to say..

I agree with 3eyedwagon, +1000

I am feeling idiot, now. I had to shouldn't that post on it, but it was late too. I am stupid. I felt bad about people's cars were accident and bad experienced. I guessed, I won't joking post, again in future. I am really apologized for everyone.

Anyways, I doubted father wouldn't fix to wrecked Loyale because he has ton of projects, right now. He has Loyale and 89 GL are registering. That 89 GL wagon 4WD, my brother uses it. I think wrecked Loyale being to great part car.

I write this to you because I feel it is my duty to inform you of your incredible injustice to the people of this page. This was probably the worlds worst post, in the history of the world. Not because it involved a lie regarding the injury to your father, but because it was horrible. It was not even in the same realm as funny. It was in a land far, far away from funny. In fact, it was so far from funny; it had almost made it back again. But not quite.

This is time these people will never get back. You took it from them, and I hope you are happy.

Yes, I just quoted myself.

Just wanted to let you know, this was written with a very high level of sarcasm. Hence the tone, and little smiley guy, but seriously, it was pretty lame.

I am feeling idiot, now. I had to shouldn't that post on it, but it was late too. I am stupid. I felt bad about people's cars were accident and bad experienced. I guessed, I won't joking post, again in future. I am really apologized for everyone.

Anyways, I doubted father wouldn't fix to wrecked Loyale because he has ton of projects, right now. He has Loyale and 89 GL are registering. That 89 GL wagon 4WD, my brother uses it. I think wrecked Loyale being to great part car.

After reading my post again today, I did kinda sound like a Arse. So I am sorry for that. And it does sound like you learned something so I'm sorry for sounding the way I did.

But just keep this in mind before you post something like this again..... Alrighty! :)