Ultimate Subaru Message Board

More Scanned Articles

I read the whole 4x4 cars article. The one with the 2 Audis, a civic 4wd, a corrola, 4wd, AMC Eagle wagon, mitsubishi/dodge colt, and of course a Subaru.

They scored the Subaru very low.

But I noticed everything they complained about, was options they choose for the test car.

They tested an 86 RX sedan. Turbo, Parttime D/R trans, with NO POWER STEERING!!!

They complained that the Checker seats where ugly(they chose the RX package) They said the D/R lever was *lacking feel and clunky* (they could have got the S/R pushbutton) And they said steering and road feel where rough( they got an RX, and they couldn't afford power steering?

I would like to have seen them test both a Turbo and Non Turbo version like they did with the Audis. It kinda smacks of bias.

My opinion is webshots sucks
Whatever, it was and is free and easy enough to use.

Dave, I love Sport Compact Car magazine, but there is some incorrect information in that article. The low range they list if the N/A low range, that is the one fact that sticks out to me.

Lets see some more articles! Especially from NZ or Oz. :headbang:

• 9 months later...