Ultimate Subaru Message Board

oh the choices...

so i might have a chance to buy another soob for pretty cheap. thinking of a couple different options to do with it.

option 1: demolition derby car, i'd probably be the only one out there with 4wd and able to do drifts, which would help in the figure 8 races.

option 2: make it my off-road thrash-the-crap-out-of-it car

option 3: finish the interior and make it my daily while turning my 83 into the hunting/camping rig i want it to be

here's the car in question:

othersoob.jpg

what do you think? which option would you go with? just looking to get some insight from people here....

We had a demo derby thread on here a while ago.... it created LOTS of bad feelings if I remember correctly, so I would say NOT to demo a good soob :rolleyes:

That car doesnt actually look that bad (to me) I would say fix it and drive it! Better yet... lift it and wheel it!

i really want his silver wagon, the one behind the white one in that pic :brow: but he won't budge on it. what's wrong with demo derby's? they're all in good fun and if you hang out in the pits you get to see some creativity/redneck engineering at its finest. :drunk:

i really want his silver wagon, the one behind the white one in that pic :brow: but he won't budge on it. what's wrong with demo derby's? they're all in good fun and if you hang out in the pits you get to see some creativity/redneck engineering at its finest. :drunk:

There saying dont waste a good soob. As long as its not a turbo id go with option 3. These cars make good daily drivers. Fix whats wrong and leave it alone unless something breaks. Especially if its fuel injected. Good fuel miles.

Ben