Ultimate Subaru Message Board

windshield gasket for 78 brat

I have NEW gaskets that were just produced within the last two years...or less. We did a group purchase awhile back and had them made up before the mold goes to scrap.

To answer your question the same gasket fits sedans and wagons as well as your BRAT. But not the Coupes.

You'll see another seller on eBay with them in a package for a lot more than my price. And he's overseas,and who knows when those were made.

My remainders are currently going for $60 plus $12 shipping. Contact me through PM or email if you want to get one going your way.

I am once again in the middle of moving my storage so please bear with me. I will be all done by June,or should be,so the gaskets will turn up soon. I do not have them handy,but they aren't too buried either. I just have a LOT going on and cannot go searching for them at this time. If you commit to one I'll surely get it to you before the end of May.

thanks for the help. i may buy one of those from u in the future. im 1st going to see if i can find a gasket & trim here in las vegas first. can anyone verify the year windshield gasket /trim that will fit my 78 brat. i read 74-79 & also 76-79? thanks for all help .