Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

My Coupes Journey!! Is Over..He is in CT!!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:38 AM

Ben... I wouldnt be too suprised if he isnt rolling now...seems they only update the tracking when it gets to the next terminal.

Looks to be here duringt he week..to bad I wont be able to go pick him up cause by the time Tommy gets home from work its too late:-\ ... I just so love being alone out here

#27 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 20 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

Toledo Ohio...might be here as early as tomorrow:-\ Dang..wont be able to pick up till Sat..this just sucks.. I so hate this place

#28 Subaru_dude

Subaru_dude

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Morristown, TN

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:38 PM

Toledo Ohio...might be here as early as tomorrow:-\ Dang..wont be able to pick up till Sat..this just sucks.. I so hate this place

Now now... is that the attitude to have when you have a practically mint coupe on it's way to your garage? I think NOT!!!

#29 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:56 PM

Now now... is that the attitude to have when you have a practically mint coupe on it's way to your garage? I think NOT!!!

What I mean is I hate CT..there is nothing here..I can't even get anyone to give me a ride to go pick up the car. My husband cant even leave work early on one day to run up and get it ( actually if it was up to him it could stay at the terminal forever..he so HATES my Subarus) It becomes depressing..actually..the only time I havent been depressed in a long time was when I was in Seattle around others like me.

I just hate CT and am growing to hate it more and more every day.

#30 Mykeys Toy

Mykeys Toy

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,061 posts
  • South Prairie, Wa

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:47 PM

It shouldn't be long then.. another year or two and the PNW can have another sube fanatic. Then we will see about getting your other half hooked.

#31 LeakingOil

LeakingOil

Siren of the Pleiades

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Pittston

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:43 PM

Ben... I wouldnt be too suprised if he isnt rolling now...seems they only update the tracking when it gets to the next terminal.

Looks to be here duringt he week..to bad I wont be able to go pick him up cause by the time Tommy gets home from work its too late:-\ ... I just so love being alone out here

What is the ETA?

#32 zukiru

zukiru

EJ22T

• Members
  • 1,229 posts
  • Oak Grove, AL

Posted 21 April 2008 - 02:04 AM

I feel alone here too.
time will pass and LB will be there!

#33 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:23 AM

LB is in Linden New Jersey!!!! He has made it from one coast to the other..My baby is almost home! Maybe he will be in CT later today or tomorrow:banana:

#34 Subaru_dude

Subaru_dude

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Morristown, TN

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:40 AM

What I mean is I hate CT..there is nothing here..I can't even get anyone to give me a ride to go pick up the car. My husband cant even leave work early on one day to run up and get it ( actually if it was up to him it could stay at the terminal forever..he so HATES my Subarus) It becomes depressing..actually..the only time I havent been depressed in a long time was when I was in Seattle around others like me.

I just hate CT and am growing to hate it more and more every day.

Sounds like you need to get your a$$ OUTTA THERE!!! Do what you feel would make you happiest. Might be a while, but you can make it happen.

#35 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:56 PM

Update:.. My coupe is here!!!!!! ready for pick-up..going to try for Sat!! unless they have evening hours..I will call tomorrow:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: ( just a wee bit excited)

#36 hatchsub

hatchsub

Currently Subaru-less :(

• Members
  • 2,650 posts
  • Guilford

Posted 23 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

#37 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 23 April 2008 - 06:40 PM

Called where he is at...its a towing company..hours for pick up are Monday through Friday 8-4 :-\ Sat 8-11..and he isnt going to charge me storage if it is Picked up by Sat!!

#38 audio_file

audio_file

suberunknown

• Members
  • 478 posts
  • Everett, Wa

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:48 PM

HORRRAYYYYYYY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:banana: :headbang: :clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users