Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My Coupes Journey!! Is Over..He is in CT!!

Ben... I wouldnt be too suprised if he isnt rolling now...seems they only update the tracking when it gets to the next terminal.

Looks to be here duringt he week..to bad I wont be able to go pick him up cause by the time Tommy gets home from work its too late:-\ ... I just so love being alone out here

Now now... is that the attitude to have when you have a practically mint coupe on it's way to your garage? I think NOT!!!

What I mean is I hate CT..there is nothing here..I can't even get anyone to give me a ride to go pick up the car. My husband cant even leave work early on one day to run up and get it ( actually if it was up to him it could stay at the terminal forever..he so HATES my Subarus) It becomes depressing..actually..the only time I havent been depressed in a long time was when I was in Seattle around others like me.

I just hate CT and am growing to hate it more and more every day.

Ben... I wouldnt be too suprised if he isnt rolling now...seems they only update the tracking when it gets to the next terminal.

Looks to be here duringt he week..to bad I wont be able to go pick him up cause by the time Tommy gets home from work its too late:-\ ... I just so love being alone out here

What is the ETA?

What I mean is I hate CT..there is nothing here..I can't even get anyone to give me a ride to go pick up the car. My husband cant even leave work early on one day to run up and get it ( actually if it was up to him it could stay at the terminal forever..he so HATES my Subarus) It becomes depressing..actually..the only time I havent been depressed in a long time was when I was in Seattle around others like me.

I just hate CT and am growing to hate it more and more every day.

Sounds like you need to get your a$$ OUTTA THERE!!! Do what you feel would make you happiest. Might be a while, but you can make it happen.