Ultimate Subaru Message Board

super ultimate hp gain ground wire?

Couldn't you just use a hunk of battery cable?

Gotta love that "No local pick-up," making all his money off the S&H.

I don't know if you guys know but ebay takes a cut of what you sell an item for I forget the actual % but it can be annoying if you sell lots of things on ebay. where as they can't or don't take a cut out of this S&H so the reason things are $1 and $60 for shipping is because the actual cost of the item is probably around $60 and the guy actually wants to get that much not $58.67.

But seriously, making your own new ground wires is as easy as making toast. And a fair bit cheaper then $20... I can see how if you had totaly stuffed ground wires you could lose 12hp. But then starting would be almost impossible surely? 300amps through a wire that has trouble making a spark plug fire? Maybe see 2hp gain on a dyno, but I doubt you'd feel it with the butt dyno.

Fixing/upgrading your grounds is a good idea. But spending that much on a kit is just... :confused:

Mmmm toast.... Yeah the butt dyno is about all that these cars are worth :lol: but i agree 12 hp is notice able with the butt dyno but from a coulple faulty groundwires i dont think so... i think your electrical systems got bigger issues then a groundwire or two.. inorder to make that detriment to your hp